Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: WHAT COLOR THEME WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO SEE NEXT?
RED 11 31.43%
GREEN 6 17.14%
LIGHT BLUE 5 14.29%
DARK BLUE 13 37.14%
Voters: 35. You may not vote on this poll

(theme) DEVIANT DEVELOPMENT * S!CK MADE DESIGNS * BLACKED-OUT * CHROME DIALER! 7/18

OP SICKMADE

17th November 2014, 05:38 AM   |  #111  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag SIN CITY
Thanks Meter: 2,132

1,359 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ali87va

Keep this thread active! BUMP lol

Alright brother you got my attention..... I am gonna start on inverting all the main apps all over again since updates have been released and what not.. but since I don't have the phone due to after having a Note 3 I cannot down size the screen because I am now so used to it and love it and also the Spen, and been waiting for the Galaxy Edge to drop which where I'm at T-mobile is getting them in stock in a couple days! But back to the topic of discussion I am just going to release my future themes for this device theming only the necessities:
Contacts
Phone
SystemUI
Settings
Mms
Launcher
Lock Screen Clock
Browser
So I will mainly keep them at that with the exception of like Weather widget, and a couple other widgets. I will add some icon packs to go with the themes tho also. I have been working overtime as much as I can lately due to the usual unforeseen b.s. that happens to mostly everyone now and then and pops up when you least need and expect it draining the $$ lol. But I am gonna get on it. I haven't even checked this thread in the longest time but from here on I will start dropping some SICK MADE THEMES for everyone to enjoy their phone just that much more!
Much love......
Last edited by SICKMADE; 17th November 2014 at 05:45 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #112  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag SIN CITY

1,359 posts
Donate to Me
More
Angry

The Following User Says Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2014, 05:44 AM   |  #113  
Flag Chantilly
Thanks Meter: 244

1,088 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by SICKMADE

Alright brother you got my attention..... I am gonna start on inverting all the main apps all over again since updates have been released and what not.. but since I don't have the phone due to after having a Note 3 I cannot down size the screen because I am now so used to it and love it and also the Spen, I am just going to release my future themes for this device theming only the necessities:
Contacts
Phone
SystemUI
Settings
Mms
Launcher
Lock Screen Clock
Browser
So I will mainly keep them at that with the exception of like Weather widget, and a couple other widgets. I will add some icon packs to go with the themes tho also. I have been working overtime as much as I can lately due to the usual unforeseen b.s. that happens to mostly everyone now and then and pops up when you least need and expect it draining the $$ lol. But I am gonna get on it. I haven't even checked this thread in the longest time but from here on I will start dropping some SICK MADE THEMES for everyone to enjoy their phone just that much more!
Much love......

I don't wanna make it a demand or anything that'll rush you or even make you feel bad bro, I've been rocking your themes for a while now (if you remember). I'm off this Tuesday and Wednesday from work and will give myself lessons on how to theme! Deal with your personal life first and foremost, which is priority brotha. If you need donations, let me know and I'll donate as much as I can on either a weekly or monthly term. Let the Sickness live!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ali87va For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2014, 08:05 AM   |  #114  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag SIN CITY

1,359 posts
Donate to Me
More
Oh its not a prob bro... it actually helps keep my sanity. Kinda takes my mind off things for a min you know. Lol. But if ever you did want to get into theming let me know.. I live to help pass on the theme craft!
The Following User Says Thank You to SICKMADE For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2014, 12:45 PM   |  #115  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Somewhere in Texas
Thanks Meter: 11,564

5,350 posts
Donate to Me
More
Someone called my name?????

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Bro, you need to drop the new release soon or I'm going to text you all day till you do......

When you get ready for release call me. I should be getting my S5 this weekend. ....
The Following User Says Thank You to The Sickness For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th November 2014, 02:50 PM   |  #116  
Flag Chantilly
Thanks Meter: 244

1,088 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Sickness

Someone called my name?????

---------- Post added at 05:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:42 AM ----------

Bro, you need to drop the new release soon or I'm going to text you all day till you do......

When you get ready for release call me. I should be getting my S5 this weekend. ....

Hmmmmmm sickmade theme plus the sickness rom.....that'd be pretty.....sick. :thumbup: :sly:
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread