FORUMS

HTC One M9 Developer Edition Android 5.1 OTA

The Developer Edition of the HTC One M9 is receiving an over-the-air update to Android 5.1. … more

Index Project For XDA Device Subforums

Another ambitious project from the collaborative efforts of Recognized Contributors and Forum … more

The Atlas of XDA

A few weeks ago, we asked you “How Does Your Location Affect Your Life As A Power User?”. In the days that … more

New Snapdragons: Some Context & Contrast

It hasn’t been a good year for Qualcomm so far. Every device featuring the Snapdragon 810 … more

View Poll Results: WHAT COLOR THEME WOULD YOU GUYS LIKE TO SEE NEXT?

RED

11 Vote(s)
25.58%
GREEN

8 Vote(s)
18.60%
LIGHT BLUE

8 Vote(s)
18.60%
DARK BLUE

16 Vote(s)
37.21%

(theme) DEVIANT DEVELOPMENT * S!CK MADE DESIGNS * BLACKED-OUT * CHROME DIALER! 7/18

1,704 posts
Thanks Meter: 3,458

By SICKMADE, Recognized Themer on 5th July 2014, 05:13 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
31st December 2014, 02:18 PM |#141  
OP Recognized Themer
Flag SIN CITY
Thanks Meter: 3,458

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by goblue30093

i just installed the sick rom and then after boot, reboot then went into twrp and installed this theme. unfortunately after reboot it won't let me unlock the lock screen. so i basically can only pull the battery. Anyone seen this? Based on what I'm reading this theme is back into a work in progress so maybe I'll just wait and run the sick rom for now. Thanks a gazillion for all these new options for the S5!!! I am loving this stuff.

Thiss isn't for the latest Sick and Twisted.... Make sure and check out the new thread Eye Candy

11th March 2015, 04:21 PM |#142  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 75

More
@SICKMADE
im having a issue with system ui crashing at the lockscreen and when i try to unlock my phone it opens then then goes to the lockscreen after trying to open a second or third time the phone then reboots.... Your our modz work perfectly and i really wanna use this version cause i like my my phone to be blacked out. im on NK2 stock rom if that helps
11th March 2015, 09:36 PM |#143  
GUAM
Thanks Meter: 34

More
Angry
[QUOTE=SnuggP;59368674]@SICKMADE
im having a issue with system ui crashing at the lockscreen and when i try to unlock my phone it opens then then goes to the lockscreen after trying to open a second or third time the phone then reboots.... Your our modz work perfectly and i really wanna use this version cause i like my my phone to be blacked out. What kernel are you using.? And are you just using a stock rooted rom. Try using the new eye candy thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmob...viant-t2989412. And you might want to flash it on a fresh install of your rom.
11th March 2015, 11:17 PM |#144  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 75

More
[QUOTE=blas_671;59375526]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuggP

@SICKMADE
im having a issue with system ui crashing at the lockscreen and when i try to unlock my phone it opens then then goes to the lockscreen after trying to open a second or third time the phone then reboots.... Your our modz work perfectly and i really wanna use this version cause i like my my phone to be blacked out. What kernel are you using.? And are you just using a stock rooted rom. Try using the new eye candy thread here http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmob...viant-t2989412. And you might want to flash it on a fresh install of your rom.

yes im using a stock rooted rom... and i meant to say and i apologize for my error (the other modz he has in another post) they work on my stock rooted rom, its this one here doesnt work for me< im using Hispasian kernal and thatnk you for the help

---------- Post added at 06:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:03 PM ----------

[QUOTE=SnuggP;59377276]
Quote:
Originally Posted by blas_671

yes im using a stock rooted rom... and i meant to say and i apologize for my error (the other modz he has in another post) they work on my stock rooted rom, its this one here doesnt work for me< im using Hispasian kernal and thatnk you for the help

[QUOTE=blas_671;59375526]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnuggP

@SICKMADE

Yes i just looked at the link you gave me and that is the mods i were saying works perfectly.
11th March 2015, 11:29 PM |#145  
GUAM
Thanks Meter: 34

More
[QUOTE=SnuggP;59377276][QUOTE=blas_671;59375526]

yes im using a stock rooted rom... and i meant to say and i apologize for my error (the other modz he has in another post) they work on my stock rooted rom, its this one here doesnt work for me< im using Hispasian kernal and thatnk you have you considered teng the Sick and twisted rom the themes i provided you the link to were made for the rom .

---------- Post added at 02:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:19 PM ----------

If the modzs your referring to is the sickness modz then you are mixing up SICKMADE with THE SICKNESS just to let you know. Either way if you ate looking to geta black theme i would consider you the Sick and twisted rom along with the blacked out theme from the eye candy thread .
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread