Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,808,781 Members 46,932 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Themed Samsung keyboard like Android L ?

Tip us?
 
soyimparable
Old
#1  
soyimparable's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 32
Join Date: Apr 2014
Default Themed Samsung keyboard like Android L ?

I have searched for a samsung keyboard like this style http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2837189

anyone know one ? I like Samsung keyboard , but I don't like the colors [emoji20] thanks !!

Enviado desde mi SM-G900T
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T using XDA developers premium
 
spirodave
Old
#2  
spirodave's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 410
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis missouri

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by soyimparable View Post
I have searched for a samsung keyboard like this style http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2837189

anyone know one ? I like Samsung keyboard , but I don't like the colors [emoji20] thanks !!

Enviado desde mi SM-G900T
So you want the Android L Google keyboard? If so I'll link you to my Dropbox
 
spirodave
Old
#3  
spirodave's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 410
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis missouri

 
DONATE TO ME
If this is what you want I will send you a link. One pic is with the regular theme and the other is material theme
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1409873093746.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (73.1 KB, 211 views)
File Type: jpg 1409873106391.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (64.4 KB, 204 views)
 
soyimparable
Old
#4  
soyimparable's Avatar
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 5
Posts: 32
Join Date: Apr 2014
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirodave View Post
If this is what you want I will send you a link. One pic is with the regular theme and the other is material theme
Really thanks !! But I decided to create my own google theme keyboard with apktool on my pc and this is my result so far [emoji1]



Enviado desde mi SM-G900T
Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 SM-G900T using XDA developers premium
 
boogieEpic
Old
#5  
boogieEpic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 138
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Alexandria
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirodave View Post
If this is what you want I will send you a link. One pic is with the regular theme and the other is material theme
pardon the semi late post,but what theme are you using to get such sexy wifi/3g-4g bars? and does your themed keyboard maintain the emojis?

Click on one..





Rom:MIUI v4 2.5.18 4G
ClockworkMod
Memory: 16GB Class 2 Micro SD
 
spirodave
Old
#6  
spirodave's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 410
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis missouri

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogieEpic View Post
pardon the semi late post,but what theme are you using to get such sexy wifi/3g-4g bars? and does your themed keyboard maintain the emojis?
It is not a theme. I am using Alliance Rom and if you go into Rom Customizer under Status Bar and Toggles then go into Signal and Wifi . The signal icon is called "Rounded" and the Wifi Icon is called" Horizontal Bars ". Yes the keyboard has Mojis
The Following User Says Thank You to spirodave For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
boogieEpic
Old
#7  
boogieEpic's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 75
Posts: 138
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Alexandria
Quote:
Originally Posted by spirodave View Post
It is not a theme. I am using Alliance Rom and if you go into Rom Customizer under Status Bar and Toggles then go into Signal and Wifi . The signal icon is called "Rounded" and the Wifi Icon is called" Horizontal Bars ". Yes the keyboard has Mojis
appreciate it i'll definitely be switching to alliance rom,can I get the link to that keyboard if you still have it?

Click on one..





Rom:MIUI v4 2.5.18 4G
ClockworkMod
Memory: 16GB Class 2 Micro SD
 
spirodave
Old
#8  
spirodave's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 90
Posts: 410
Join Date: Mar 2014
Location: Saint Louis missouri

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by boogieEpic View Post
appreciate it i'll definitely be switching to alliance rom,can I get the link to that keyboard if you still have it?
In my opinion Alliance is by far the most customizable Rom on here . There was a lot of work that had o go into it Plus there is no aroma which is the best part

Here is the keyboard

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8fn2ypukjt...board.zip?dl=0

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes