FORUMS
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Issue with moving files to SD card

6th July 2014, 10:05 AM |#1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 17

More
I have only had the phone for a couple of days and I am noticing a strange issue. When I try to move files on the phone to the SD card, it fails every time. I try using various file management programs to move files and delete files within certain applications and it fails every time. I have searched and a lot of people are saying this is a Kit Kat limitation but I had no issues with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I have a 32GB SD card in the device and my device is not rooted.

20th February 2015, 10:10 PM |#2  
Flag Fairchild AFB, WA
Thanks Meter: 5

More
Tutorial SD card issues?
Quote:
Originally Posted by homegeek

I have only had the phone for a couple of days and I am noticing a strange issue. When I try to move files on the phone to the SD card, it fails every time. I try using various file management programs to move files and delete files within certain applications and it fails every time. I have searched and a lot of people are saying this is a Kit Kat limitation but I had no issues with my Samsung Galaxy Note 3. I have a 32GB SD card in the device and my device is not rooted.

Get the "NextApp SDFix" app, from google playstore. It will certainly do the trick.
21st February 2015, 03:47 PM |#3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 1,892

Donate to Me
More
SDFix requires root an he is not rooted so that won't work.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread