Verizon to T-Mobile (Ohio)

OP Powell730

28th July 2014, 09:39 PM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36

806 posts
so im thinking about changing from verizon to tmobile because i really want unlimited data back (nfl sunday ticket). was just wanting some opinions from anyone else that made this switch in the central ohio area or has been with tmobile in the central ohio area.. how's the coverage? you hear good and bad, sounds like it's on the up in the recent years and future but theres nothing like the actual customers opinions.
29th July 2014, 12:44 PM   |  #2  
Flag Phoenix, AZ
Thanks Meter: 92

136 posts
Donate to Me
More
verizon is the only carrier that has the nfl ticket viewable on the smart devices like phones and tabs.. so even if you did change for tmo. youd still lose the other option. or mix and match verizon tab with tmo smartphone with tethering unlocked throught roooting. really up to you
29th July 2014, 02:22 PM   |  #3  
Flag San Antonio, TX
Thanks Meter: 9

89 posts
More
The NFL Sunday ticket app from DirecTV is available and works great on T-Mobile.
The Following User Says Thank You to AUSTIN3:16 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
29th July 2014, 03:37 PM   |  #4  
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 16

29 posts
More
Also remember after a certain amount of data usage T-Mobile does begin to slow down data speeds to 2G
29th July 2014, 05:01 PM   |  #5  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 36

806 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by quantumtransfer

verizon is the only carrier that has the nfl ticket viewable on the smart devices like phones and tabs.. so even if you did change for tmo. youd still lose the other option. or mix and match verizon tab with tmo smartphone with tethering unlocked throught roooting. really up to you

I think you're thinking of NFL mobile. I have DirecTV and NFL Sunday ticket like the person below.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostlike2014

Also remember after a certain amount of data usage T-Mobile does begin to slow down data speeds to 2G

Even with the unlimited 4g plan? I thought speeds were only throttled when you had, ie: 1gb of 4g data, then it would be unlimited after that but on the slower network.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using XDA Free mobile app
30th July 2014, 06:26 AM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 27

97 posts
I'm on T-Mobile and they do not slow down data if your on the $80 unlimited plan

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1406697962908.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (53.6 KB, 77 views)
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rkingsparx81 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th August 2014, 10:11 PM   |  #7  
Flag OHio
Thanks Meter: 6

408 posts
More
I'm in Toledo and the LTE works great!

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Free mobile app
22nd August 2014, 04:53 AM   |  #8  
Thanks Meter: 440

2,217 posts
Butler county Ohio. T-Mobile purchased aws spectrum from Verizon at 2100 mhz. Spoke to an engineer. Gave me his cell number and said to let me know how things are working. Really nice guy. He said volte is live in butler county also.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread