Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Tylt Wireless Charger for LG G3

OP sweets55

3rd September 2014, 01:10 AM   |  #11  
cbb77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 99
 
364 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooba99

I just bought from a place near Chicago and they actually have discount stickers on them, with $34.99 on the front (the original price sticker on the back).

What sort of speed are you getting with charging? It seems to me that it charges a fair bit slower than I was getting with my USB charger.
That said, I have never used the LG charger. I've been using the 2A charger from my Note 2 and the 1.8 blackberry charger that was spoken of highly by a member here.

You should see about 20-25% an hour. This is what I get with mine.
3rd September 2014, 05:51 AM   |  #12  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
I saw it for $70 I had no idea they were marked down looks like I'll pick one up tomorrow then!

I just ordered a gold battery cover whoop whoop.
3rd September 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #13  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 439
 
1,044 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooba99

I just bought from a place near Chicago and they actually have discount stickers on them, with $34.99 on the front (the original price sticker on the back).

What sort of speed are you getting with charging? It seems to me that it charges a fair bit slower than I was getting with my USB charger.
That said, I have never used the LG charger. I've been using the 2A charger from my Note 2 and the 1.8 blackberry charger that was spoken of highly by a member here.

Can't find them for $35 here in NYC at all. Nor on T-Mobile's website.

It charges as fast as the wired charger for me.
3rd September 2014, 09:10 PM   |  #14  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 12
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbb77

You should see about 20-25% an hour. This is what I get with mine.

I think that's about what I'm getting.. but I'm sure I was getting much quicker speeds with the wired charger. I'm going to do some tests over the next few days to see for sure.
30th October 2014, 09:16 AM   |  #15  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 42
 
212 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG7O0fGVKyQ

uploaded a video for those interested
3rd December 2014, 03:04 AM   |  #16  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
6 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2014
My t-mobile store doesn't carry this where is the next cheapest place i could purchase this?
3rd December 2014, 03:11 AM   |  #17  
cbb77's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 99
 
364 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by PuroSteve

My t-mobile store doesn't carry this where is the next cheapest place i could purchase this?

Wow, you just missed it. These were on sale for 50% off direct from Tylt. They were selling them for $35. Site now show all sold out, sorry. Alternatively you can get one of these:

http://www.amazon.com/Standard-Wirel...rds=qi+charger

Its a Vu clone but works just as well. I also own this version and really they work the same. Highly recommend it as well.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes