FORUMS

Top Forum Discussions

[MOD] PrimeTether LG-D851 10C/10M/10R

2,065 posts
Thanks Meter: 8,430

By autoprime, Recognized Contributor / Recognized Developer on 26th August 2014, 01:34 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
11th July 2015, 05:19 PM |#341  
Thanks Meter: 46

More
does this work overseas?

13th July 2015, 02:58 PM |#342  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by charlieb620

I have to switch to 4 to get unlimited tethering but than have to switch back to 6 to receive mms... Anyone else have this issue?

Not at all. I tried the wifi tether and couldn't get it to work. Now After i tried Russian Bears method.....I HAVEN'T LOOKED BACK SINCE!!!! (no issues/no worries). I use tor-guard as the vpn. I have and old net-gear router, flashed with DDWRT (client bridge mode) for my Xbox. Thinking about putting another router behind that as and Acess Point (AP). As of now, I just hit 101 Gigs of data and only 2.3 Gigs of Legal Wifi tether (due to setup and test on xbox and such). Trying to hit 300gigs before the 24th of the month, So if you need help let me know. The guys here are extremely helpful so just ask.
14th July 2015, 01:12 AM |#343  
Flag Saint Louis
Thanks Meter: 135

More
My only issue with using the VPN method is the speeds. Don't you see a slowdown on your connection? This is the only thing keeping me from a LP ROM.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by abxy007

Not at all. I tried the wifi tether and couldn't get it to work. Now After i tried Russian Bears method.....I HAVEN'T LOOKED BACK SINCE!!!! (no issues/no worries). I use tor-guard as the vpn. I have and old net-gear router, flashed with DDWRT (client bridge mode) for my Xbox. Thinking about putting another router behind that as and Acess Point (AP). As of now, I just hit 101 Gigs of data and only 2.3 Gigs of Legal Wifi tether (due to setup and test on xbox and such). Trying to hit 300gigs before the 24th of the month, So if you need help let me know. The guys here are extremely helpful so just ask.

My only issue with using the VPN method is the speeds. Don't you see a slowdown on your connection? This is the only thing keeping me from a LP ROM. <br />
<br />
Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk<br/>

25th July 2015, 10:22 PM |#344  
Flag Chicago
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Apostle

My only issue with using the VPN method is the speeds. Don't you see a slowdown on your connection? This is the only thing keeping me from a LP ROM.

---------- Post added at 07:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:10 PM ----------

My only issue with using the VPN method is the speeds. Don't you see a slowdown on your connection? This is the only thing keeping me from a LP ROM. <br />
<br />
Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk<br/>

Yes i do see a slow down in speed but what i do then is just switch to a different server. With out it (vpn) i was seeing 20 - 25 mb downloads. Now I only see like 12-15 mb.
25th July 2015, 11:11 PM |#345  
Thanks Meter: 21

More
I used the lollipop method on 10r and it works without the VPN, my Hotspot usage started at 429mb with 6gb on mobile data. Since then my Hotspot usage is still 429mb but Data usage is 9.6gb.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread