[ROM] - ZoneROM - 09.17.14 - D85110M - DeODEX - ODEX

Yesterday, 09:50 PM   |  #1661  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23

Well I was wondering if your downloaded zip file was corrupt or if maybe the .zip on your sdcard is corrupt. They make apps that will check the MD5 of the downloaded file so you can verify what you downloaded is the exact same as what I uploaded. Unless your on a Mac then you just go to the directory of the zip and type MD5 and the file name and it will spit out the MD5.

That could be a possibility, but my phone won't restart - just goes back to twrp. Is there a way for me to check that while in recovery? I tried looking in File Manager, but that didn't really help me. I should probably restore and start over?
Yesterday, 09:53 PM   |  #1662  
OP Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,231

5,295 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rockstarpotion

That could be a possibility, but my phone won't restart - just goes back to twrp. Is there a way for me to check that while in recovery? I tried looking in File Manager, but that didn't really help me. I should probably restore and start over?

you can use adb sideload if you have adb installed on your computer. Doesn't sound like you do though. You might be better to start fresh unless someone else wants to chime in. The key here would have been to backup your phone before attempting to flash.
Yesterday, 10:27 PM   |  #1663  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 859

2,966 posts
More
Quote:

Start fresh. It the best way to go and then you will know that it is fresh and then diag from their

BAD ASS G3
Yesterday, 10:58 PM   |  #1664  
Thanks Meter: 1

18 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zone23

you can use adb sideload if you have adb installed on your computer. Doesn't sound like you do though. You might be better to start fresh unless someone else wants to chime in. The key here would have been to backup your phone before attempting to flash.

Thanks for the help. I did backup and just did a restore and it is working well. Going to start fresh again and hopefully the file works, definitely trying another link.
Yesterday, 11:09 PM   |  #1665  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY

2,966 posts
More
Quote:

Thanks for the help. I did backup and just did a restore and it is working well. Going to start fresh again and hopefully the file works, definitely trying another link.

Always check md5

BAD ASS G3
Today, 02:09 AM   |  #1666  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY

2,966 posts
More
Are the WiFi drivers in the ROM or kernel?

BAD ASS G3
Today, 12:43 PM   |  #1667  
Thanks Meter: 191

650 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

Are the WiFi drivers in the ROM or kernel?

BAD ASS G3

Your exact answer I'm not sure, but anytime there's been an issue with WiFi, it's always been kernel related, so I would assume it's in the kernel.
Today, 12:44 PM   |  #1668  
Thanks Meter: 191

650 posts
Rain lockscreen looks awesome
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1412077471482.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (97.6 KB, 11 views)

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread