Case Cracking - Hairline Fractures

OP havanahjoe

12th October 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #71  
Flag Youngstown
Thanks Meter: 120

666 posts
I posted earlier in this thread saying I didn't have this issue, however I do know, right by the Jack. I always have a case on it and never have dropped it. Not really concerned, unless it gets worse. Still kinda crappy lg won't do much about it.
12th October 2014, 10:54 PM   |  #72  
Thanks Meter: 22

92 posts
Went to T-Mobile yesterday. My crack on the bottom mic has gotten worse. Was told that it is "only cosmetic" & unless it starts affecting performance, don't worry about it... Was also told that it WON'T hurt me if/when I try to change devices, via JUMP (Nexus 6)
Last edited by Alix8821; 13th October 2014 at 07:28 AM.
14th October 2014, 03:53 PM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 1

16 posts
My crack has gotten a lot worse. It now goes all the way from the mic to the glass. I'm going to try to go into T-Mobile today to see what they can do for me. My phone has always been in a case and has never been dropped. Very frustrating.
15th October 2014, 12:31 AM   |  #74  
Mobile, AL
Thanks Meter: 38

259 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by chivamex10

a few weeks ago i noticed a crack on the mic and was like wtf. I don't do cases but I hadn't dropped it once.

Should I replace it? I'll go HAM if they deny a JUMP further down the road for this. Also it might go from bad to worse cos their replacements are refurbs.

With HTC using metal for quite a while now, along side samsung and even motorola I can take a wild guess and say the LG G4 will have metal as well. Had they lowered the mic hole I don't think we'd have this problem. The placed it where the silver and white buttcrack meets.

BUNK, just noticed this on mine today, exact same crack. Hardly ever used it as I have a M8 so it's been sitting for awhile. Decided to start using it again and now this. I have never had a phone crack, ever.
15th October 2014, 05:48 AM   |  #75  
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 342

1,921 posts
Donate to Me
More
Can we get some partial serial numbers so we can see if this is from a certain batch? Maybe purchase dates too.

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread