Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

Considering a oneplus one instead...

OP zcgofaster

15th September 2014, 10:26 PM   |  #71  
Thanks Meter: 4

35 posts
Yeah hopefully i can get the imei repaired or something. But the good news is he came into my store so i have his picture and his license plate as well. Ill see what i can do with that.

Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app
15th September 2014, 10:46 PM   |  #72  
Flag CT
Thanks Meter: 350

1,983 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sexcytyme

Yeah hopefully i can get the imei repaired or something. But the good news is he came into my store so i have his picture and his license plate as well. Ill see what i can do with that.

Hope it works out for you. Can't trust anyone these days.

16th September 2014, 02:55 AM   |  #73  
Thanks Meter: 30

141 posts
Quote:

[IMG][/IMG] unfortunately you have no options. I have been there myself and even had the guys account info and a picture of his drivers license. He reported it stolen two weeks after the transaction. I have spent countless minutes in the phone with tmobile to no avail. They will not do anything for you and you are on your own.
16th September 2014, 05:31 AM   |  #74  
Flag CT

1,983 posts
Donate to Me
More
Why did he do it though? I mean what is in it for him to disable your service by reporting it stolen?

Was he happy with the trade?

You could always do the same thing to the phone you gave him.

16th September 2014, 09:48 AM   |  #75  
Thanks Meter: 4

35 posts
Yeah he was happy a lil to happy.

16th September 2014, 12:52 PM   |  #76  
Flag CT

1,983 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Yeah he was happy a lil to happy.

Tell him if he doesn't report it "found" you will report his stolen.

16th September 2014, 05:16 PM   |  #77  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 243

805 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richieboy67

Why did he do it though? I mean what is in it for him to disable your service by reporting it stolen?

Was he happy with the trade?

You could always do the same thing to the phone you gave him.

He will get a new phone from T-Mobile for $175, plus he got a OnePlusOne for free. People suck. Blacklists are good, but they are not when people abuse the system. You can sell it to an international user, it will work fine outside of the US. Not sure if it will work on AT&T though.

Theft claims should demand a police report, so that the person can be liable for slander/insurance fraud. T-Mobile should be taking your call seriously and look into the person's account, it probably won't be the first time they do it and they should go after him.

Sorry to hear
16th September 2014, 07:51 PM   |  #78  
Thanks Meter: 575

1,689 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmydee62

I have both phones G3 and OPO. I like the OPO because it is thinner and brighter then the G3, and I like the G3 because it is smaller and has wireless charging which I bought the back cover and it works great on my charger I bought for the S4. Both phones work about the same but on the OPO I do like the CM11 software which works well and also many roms available. Right now I went back to G3 my problem is I like to try different roms but only 3 available and I don't like the look of standard rom so hopefully we can get CM rom working because it has a lot of settings that really make it stand out. I do have a issue with the OPO that bothers me and that is signal strength is low sometimes changes to H+ and lower which I don't know if that will ever get fixed G3 has great signal strength So I will have to flip back and forth for a while and see which one I like best

This sums up my experience as well. Both are great phones but I prefer the OPO. CM11S is silky smooth and customized for the OPO. CM on the G3 will be a beast, but the laser autofocus will probably never work on CM. The OPO gets significantly better battery life than the G3. The OPO does not have oversharpened text. The OPO has lots of custom roms already. I wish I had waited for my OPO to arrive before buying the G3, but oh well. As I said, both are awesome phones but if I could only have one, I'd take the OPO without hesitation.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
The Following User Says Thank You to sublimaze For This Useful Post: [ View ]
19th September 2014, 08:19 PM   |  #79  
Flag toronto
Thanks Meter: 2,089

3,496 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nohcho

[IMG][/IMG] unfortunately you have no options. I have been there myself and even had the guys account info and a picture of his drivers license. He reported it stolen two weeks after the transaction. I have spent countless minutes in the phone with tmobile to no avail. They will not do anything for you and you are on your own.

Oh he has options...he has the scumbags license plate number..which means he can get his home address...

Which could then mean a few things are options.

sent from my Note 3, Note 2 or One X+
20th September 2014, 04:19 PM   |  #80  
Thanks Meter: 38

569 posts
I had a OnePlus and after purchasing it from the individual the next day no one could hear me when I made calls. I just thought it was on mute. I contacted the person and we met so he could check it out. Once he got it in hand the screen locked. He refunded my money and eventually sent me a invite for another OnePlus. Maybe the phone started having problems and instead of contacting you back, he acted rashly and reported the phone out of anger. Just a thought.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread