3) Car Make & Model
4) Year of your Car
5) Stock Head Unit? (Stock or No ) [if Stock, ignore 6]
6) If 5 is No, what brand is your Head Unit?
7) Built in Aux Port? (Y or N) [if Y, ignore 8]
8) If 7 is N, what are you using?
9) Does it work with your G3? (Y or N)
10) When plugged into the phone, what icon does your phone show? (Headset or Aux Cable)
11) Have you resolved the issue? (Y or N) [If Y, please provide solution]
1) T-Mobile LG-D851
3) Toyota YARIS Sedan
9) Sometimes, but more towards no than yes - needs lots of plugging/unplugging
10) Aux cable
11) Yes - used a ground loop noise isolator, G3 has detected car aux output without fail since.
Sent from my LG-D851 using XDA Free mobile app