Change just the lock screen DPI?

OP boosting1bar

26th August 2014, 02:43 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23

146 posts
More
I've been running the awesome SkyDragon ROM/kernel with texdroider running the DPI at 560 and it's awesome. Today I got the circle case with wireless charging back and because of the different DPI the clock doesn't line up. I just changed back to stock DPI and the clock is fine but I realized just how much I enjoyed the rest of the phone at 570. I downloaded App Settings to try but I can't find the name of the lockscreen apk. Anyone know or have a better solution? Thanks.
Last edited by boosting1bar; 26th August 2014 at 06:09 AM.
26th August 2014, 04:53 PM   |  #2  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 23

146 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by boosting1bar

I've been running the awesome SkyDragon ROM/kernel with texdroider running the DPI at 560 and it's awesome. Today I got the circle case with wireless charging back and because of the different DPI the clock doesn't line up. I just changed back to stock DPI and the clock is fine but I realized just how much I enjoyed the rest of the phone at 570. I downloaded App Settings to try but I can't find the name of the lockscreen apk. Anyone know or have a better solution? Thanks.

So just in case anyone is wondering or has the same problem, it seems the easiest option is to set SystemUI back to 640 with App Settings. That fixes the lockscreen circle back to the proper position. It affects the status bar and nav bar as well, but it still keeps everything else the same.

As you can see in the screenshot here the status bar icons are proportionally a little too big, but not horrible. I shrank the nav bar back down with G3 Tweaksbox.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1409068399598.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (113.0 KB, 68 views)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread