[Q] Headphone Jack issue?

OP Chyrio

28th August 2014, 12:48 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43

348 posts
I'm sure I'm not the only one who has experienced this issue as Google shows. Has anyone found a fix to the stupid headphone jack not working thing. How if you use certain devices the phone will not output audio. Like the aux in my car or at my work? BT works fine. Headphones work fine its mainly aux. Unplugging the device and replugging it a few times will eventually solve the issue. the thing I think is funny. I plug my aux in and it shows the little aux symbol on my phone in the status bar. but as soon as I start Google Music, it goes away and disables the aux cable. obviously that is a software thing. Is anyone working on it?
28th August 2014, 01:02 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 331

1,056 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyrio

I'm sure I'm not the only one who has experienced this issue as Google shows. Has anyone found a fix to the stupid headphone jack not working thing. How if you use certain devices the phone will not output audio. Like the aux in my car or at my work? BT works fine. Headphones work fine its mainly aux. Unplugging the device and replugging it a few times will eventually solve the issue. the thing I think is funny. I plug my aux in and it shows the little aux symbol on my phone in the status bar. but as soon as I start Google Music, it goes away and disables the aux cable. obviously that is a software thing. Is anyone working on it?

http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmob...-cord-t2845174

http://forum.xda-developers.com/lg-g...oblem-t2802719

http://forum.xda-developers.com/tmob...-jack-t2825158
The Following User Says Thank You to bfranklin1986 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th August 2014, 01:07 AM   |  #3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 43

348 posts
Stupid lg it's always something with them so the best fix is to rub your aux cable.... Can't wait for cm but thank you for the threads

EDIT: tried soundabout, fixes issue at least for me thanks bfranklin!

settings:
Soundabout service > auto restart
Wired Headset Behavior > all checked but the last one

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Last edited by Chyrio; 28th August 2014 at 01:25 AM.
28th August 2014, 02:04 AM   |  #4  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 979

3,284 posts
More
I give you props for going to find all these threads . I would of said go read and search. You are a good man.

AWESOME G3
29th August 2014, 11:31 AM   |  #5  
Flag Decatur
Thanks Meter: 818

2,413 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chyrio

I run soundabout pro and never any issue with my aux out with any device I was plugged into
29th August 2014, 05:18 PM   |  #6  
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Soundabout only somewhat works for my headphones.. Powered headphones really confuse the crap out of this device.
29th August 2014, 05:46 PM   |  #7  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 979

3,284 posts
More
Lol

AWESOME G3

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread