[Q] Mightytext Sync Issues?

18th August 2014, 05:30 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 108

366 posts
Does anyone else have issues with SMS sent directly from the phone not syncing with mightytext?

Texts sent from the mightytext through the browser seem be sync fine but SMS sent directly from the phone don't show up
19th August 2014, 08:10 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 1

2 posts
Unhappy
Quote:
Originally Posted by chunology

Does anyone else have issues with SMS sent directly from the phone not syncing with mightytext?

Texts sent from the mightytext through the browser seem be sync fine but SMS sent directly from the phone don't show up

Yeah, I seem to be having the exact same problem. I also get a warning message from Chrome that says that my phone isn't confirming that messages are being sent (when I send them from Chrome) --- but it appears they actually *are* going out successfully, the confirmation just isn't getting back to Mightytext on Chrome.

Haven't had time to dig deeper / debug, but will share anything I find and hope you'll do the same...

Rob
The Following User Says Thank You to rneppell For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th September 2014, 02:09 AM   |  #3  
Flag Saint Louis, MO
Thanks Meter: 5

88 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rneppell

Yeah, I seem to be having the exact same problem. I also get a warning message from Chrome that says that my phone isn't confirming that messages are being sent (when I send them from Chrome) --- but it appears they actually *are* going out successfully, the confirmation just isn't getting back to Mightytext on Chrome.

Haven't had time to dig deeper / debug, but will share anything I find and hope you'll do the same...

Rob

I'm having the same exact issue....did you guys ever figure anything out or hear anything about this? Just got my t-mo G3 yesterday but I'm an avid MightyText user so I've definitely been noticing in. I haven't found anything else in my research either...tried clear data, cache, uninstall/reinstall, but it seems to be an issue with the phone.
25th September 2014, 10:52 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 199

1,411 posts
I have no problems
26th September 2014, 04:08 PM   |  #5  
Dayton, Ohio
Thanks Meter: 506

2,748 posts
More
I dont use this but my wife does and she doesn't appear to have any issues with it. She is using an completely stock samasung s5 not rooted or anything.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread