Now Gesture Tweaks Replaces Google Now with Custom Action

On most modern Android devices with software navigation keys, swiping up from the … more

ToqAN Fixes Android 5.0 Notification Bug on Qualcomm Toq

The Qualcomm Toq is probably one of the lesser known smartwatches on the market … more

How to Root and Unlock the Google Nexus 6 on a Mac – XDA TV

In the past, XDA Developer TV Producer droidmodd3rx has shown you how to … more

Set Up Your MediaTek Device with Comprehensive Beginner’s Guide

As can be seen with the use of MediaTek chips in Android One devices … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[Q] request: port remote of flex or g2 remote

OP wpboyce

21st August 2014, 05:06 PM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 181

818 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pside15

I definitely think it is. It works much better than the built in LG remote app on my TV and I even have a LG TV.

Even using the magic remote function? That's why I've stuck to the stock remote because I can use the same "mouse pad" function from the lg smart remote app right in the built in app with my LG TV.
25th August 2014, 04:26 PM   |  #12  
Flag Flowery Branch, Ga
Thanks Meter: 417

1,901 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotzaDroid

Even using the magic remote function? That's why I've stuck to the stock remote because I can use the same "mouse pad" function from the lg smart remote app right in the built in app with my LG TV.

No, it won't use the magic remote function, which is one of the main reasons I like it. I absolutely hate the magic remote and the fact that there is no input button on the remote. WTF? I switch between 2- HDMI inputs all the time and with the magic remote or LG app I have to bring up the input screen and then select which one I want. With smart IR I have buttons for each HDMI input and can switch between them with just one button press. The ability to do this is worth the price of the app to me.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread