Quote:
Originally Posted by Skizzy034 View Post
Awesome. I didn't know there was an app that showed all the temps per app. Is it in the Play store?
That's the same app that I use as well, called CPU Temp. I got that with an active screen temp display that can be moved anywhere on your screen and is a top layer display. The only caveat is that it seems to mess up Lux, as it's a live display, it doesn't allow Lux to dim the screen as much as it usually can, it dims it more so than the stock slider, but not as dim as it can be with the live CPU display taken off.

I also have Temperature Guard Free to always show my battery temp at the top, as well as Cell Signal Strength -dbm (for my actual, real time signal coverage) and Internet Speed Meter Lite (to show my active data speeds), all with persistent notification displays.

That way, with a glance, I can see all my phone's info, temps, speeds and signal at a glance, for full, real time data gorging.

The Internet Speed Meter app is good, because whenever Tmo's data connection stalls, I can check to see if it's actually dribbling a connection or it's just stalled and needs to be reset.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot_2014-08-07-08-18-23.jpg - [Click for QR Code] (162.4 KB, 31 views)