Verizon Allows Customers to Opt Out of Supercookies

Following the controversy that Verizon’s zombie “supercookies” … more

Note 3 Camera Mod Brings You Multi DPI

This mod for the Note 3 (SM-N9005) camera will give you multi DPI support as well as lift the … more

Titanium Backup 7.0.0 APK

This latest version of Titanium Backup can now store backups on any DocumentsProvider on Lollipop, and can now … more

Xperia AOSP Full Device Encryption Now Possible

Sony just announced that of today, full device encryption is possible to build from open … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Windows XP and MTP mode

OP Boostjunky

26th July 2014, 06:16 PM   |  #11  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,545
 
4,333 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Just a quick questions. What version of windows are you running. Also you did run windows update and installed all of windows updates. That process alone took me a bunch of hours to complete
26th July 2014, 06:20 PM   |  #12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
203 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

Just a quick questions. What version of windows are you running. Also you did run windows update and installed all of windows updates. That process alone took me a bunch of hours to complete

It's Windows XP Professional 32-bit, and yes, I ran all the windows updates.

I guess at least I can use ADB to push/pull files to/from the phone. It's just nowhere near as convenient.
26th July 2014, 06:24 PM   |  #13  
BACARDILIMON's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,545
 
4,333 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostjunky

It's Windows XP Professional 32-bit, and yes, I ran all the windows updates.

I guess at least I can use ADB to push/pull files to/from the phone. It's just nowhere near as convenient.

I am sorry man that sucks. I just don't understand why. If you can use adb then drivers are installed. And the program PC suite should load everything in place for you. I sorry bro.
26th July 2014, 06:25 PM   |  #14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 83
 
203 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

I am sorry man that sucks. I just don't understand why. If you can use adb then drivers are installed. And the program PC suite should load everything in place for you. I sorry bro.

It's all good, man. I appreciate the suggestions.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes