FORUMS

AOSP 5.1 Lollipop for Nexus Q

Google Nexus Q is an intriguing device released with Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich. It was abandoned by … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (Apr 17 – 24)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Glimpse Notifications: Easier Lockscreen Notifications

Lollipop brought a revamp to the lockscreen, taking away custom widgets but … more

What Are the Best Looking Apps on Android?

As more developers are updating their apps with Material Design elements, we’re … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

Windows XP and MTP mode

26th July 2014, 05:16 PM |#11  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,921

More
Just a quick questions. What version of windows are you running. Also you did run windows update and installed all of windows updates. That process alone took me a bunch of hours to complete

26th July 2014, 05:20 PM |#12  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

Just a quick questions. What version of windows are you running. Also you did run windows update and installed all of windows updates. That process alone took me a bunch of hours to complete

It's Windows XP Professional 32-bit, and yes, I ran all the windows updates.

I guess at least I can use ADB to push/pull files to/from the phone. It's just nowhere near as convenient.
26th July 2014, 05:24 PM |#13  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,921

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boostjunky

It's Windows XP Professional 32-bit, and yes, I ran all the windows updates.

I guess at least I can use ADB to push/pull files to/from the phone. It's just nowhere near as convenient.

I am sorry man that sucks. I just don't understand why. If you can use adb then drivers are installed. And the program PC suite should load everything in place for you. I sorry bro.
26th July 2014, 05:25 PM |#14  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

I am sorry man that sucks. I just don't understand why. If you can use adb then drivers are installed. And the program PC suite should load everything in place for you. I sorry bro.

It's all good, man. I appreciate the suggestions.

Sent from my LG-D851 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread