Ask a question

No registration required

LG G3 Call Recording

OP EEngineer

11th September 2014, 02:42 AM   |  #11  
Thanks Meter: 367

564 posts
Donate to Me
Ok this will add the record button when on a call. It will not auto record maybe I'll see about modding the apks to make that happen when I get some time. I have tried this and it's not terribly bad. There's a little crackling if the other persons voice gets to loud. So if you just want the option to be there for the next time you call Comast it''s there, also this is a flashable zip so please do a backup first

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r6...e_Recorder.zip
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_2014-09-10-17-40-42.png
Views:	137
Size:	240.4 KB
ID:	2932511  
11th September 2014, 05:40 AM   |  #12  
Flag MASTIC BEACH NY
Thanks Meter: 1,299

3,868 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by calebcabob

Pretty sure this is how you can get it working...

After talking to @wideasleep1 about his settings with Automatic Call Recorder (FREE), and applying a couple settings of my own in both phone settings and in G3 TweaksBox, I was able to get the call recording nice and clear!... here's how to do it:

Pic 1 - G3 TweakBox settings
Pic 2 - Settings (access this during call)
Pic 3 - Automatic Call Recorder settings (1 of 2)
Pic 4 - Automatic Call Recorder settings (2 of 2)

*once in a while on a certain call the recipient will sound fuzzy, maybe is related to the phone's main audio volume while on the call though. I'd say about 50%-70% up is a good volume. Anyways, someone wanna try this out and post your results?

i spoke to paul aka faux and he said that a patch needs to be made for kernel to address the issue. no time frame do to the fact he does not own this phone. so in time.
11th September 2014, 07:33 AM   |  #13  
Bristol County, Massachusetts
Thanks Meter: 291

696 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BACARDILIMON

i spoke to paul aka faux and he said that a patch needs to be made for kernel to address the issue. no time frame do to the fact he does not own this phone. so in time.

Oh ok, thats what I figured...kernel issue. Well this is actually working pretty well for me at the moment.
The Following User Says Thank You to calebcabob For This Useful Post: [ View ]
14th September 2014, 08:05 PM   |  #14  
Flag JOANNA
Thanks Meter: 0

18 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by scoobysnack

Ok this will add the record button when on a call. It will not auto record maybe I'll see about modding the apks to make that happen when I get some time. I have tried this and it's not terribly bad. There's a little crackling if the other persons voice gets to loud. So if you just want the option to be there for the next time you call Comast it''s there, also this is a flashable zip so please do a backup first

http://www.mediafire.com/download/r6...e_Recorder.zip

flashed the zip, wiped cache/davilk made a call and no button, am i missing something? using skydragon kernel on stock 10m
14th September 2014, 09:12 PM   |  #15  
Thanks Meter: 367

564 posts
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by wpboyce

flashed the zip, wiped cache/davilk made a call and no button, am i missing something? using skydragon kernel on stock 10m

Are you on a ODEX rom? If so rename LGIncallUI.odex and LGTeleService.odex.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread