OP mestguy182

28th July 2014, 08:05 AM   |  #11  
Flag MEMPHIS
Thanks Meter: 480

1,203 posts
Donate to Me
More
oops
Last edited by lokichim; 28th July 2014 at 08:18 AM.
12th January 2015, 06:08 PM   |  #12  
Flag Tupelo, MS
Thanks Meter: 1

9 posts
More
😣😭😬😈***original xbox bootanimation***??????
Ok people I've been trying to compile the original Xbox startup bootanimation for the past couple of days. I'm damn near to the point of banging my head against the wall!!! I've downloaded a bootanimation from here at XDA and altered the 'desc.txt' file many many times to try and resize res to fit the G3. I've even got a sound file to go with as well. To no avail nothing has worked. Strangly though I can actually preview the bootanimation using a BOOT apk from play store and change the res and fps as well.

Whenever I install and reboot all I get is a black screen. The BOOT apk places the zip in data/local where when adding a bootanimation manually we all place the zip in system/data/media folder. Nothing works. Everything I've tried always results with a black screen. I'm placing the bootanimation files I have used in a link below. There are two different Xbox bootanimation files. If someone can make this happen I would be more than willing to buy them a beer!!! Or Hell even two!!! I just don't have much patience when it comes to things like this. I mean I've wasted 24 hrs of my life trying to make one damn bootanimation and have nothing to show for it....... I'm desperate and need HELP!!!!

http://www.4shared.com/account/home.jsp

If this link is bad please let me know and I will fix.

Here is the link for the bootanimation apk I used to preview the animation and resize.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...oot.animations
Last edited by jgray3493; 12th January 2015 at 09:12 PM. Reason: I forgot the link for the bootanimation apk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread