Help needed with app development - please!

Search This thread

TacoTuesdays

Oct 14, 2016
Hello,

I am trying to get an app made for a product that I am trying to prototype, and am having a seriously hard time with it. I am looking for some help on this as I have been scammed twice by people doing a really convincing job of being a developer that turned out not to be. Luckily it wasn't much money. I would really appreciate some guidance or development help. There's a case of premium beer in it for you. :good:

What I am trying to do:

I need an app that will allow a user on their mobile phone to video call in to the product that I am prototyping. The product will be built-in in the user's home, and have a built-in android tablet running it. The android tablet will be connected to the house wifi and controlling a IOIO board, which then will turn relays on and off as required.

In app features:

2x on/off sliders that will maintain the relay in the position selected

1x momentary push button that will operate a servo motor to 90deg and return to starting position

1x momentary timed push button - when the button is pushed, it turns a motor and counts how many seconds, then saves the number.

1x momentary push button - resets "Saved Value"

1x push button - Saves "Saved Value".

1x scheduled timer - the user would preset at what time and how many times a day a function would occur. This would cause a motor to spin for the amount of seconds predetermined by the "Saved Value".

I would really appreciate the help of a good person/programmer. It doesn't seem overly complicated with what I am trying to do, but getting this done has proven to be a huge challenge for me. Most of the coding can be cut and pasted off of open source stuff, but I have no clue when it comes to programming and am incapable of programming this myself. The app doesn't have to be publicly published and only has to support the 1 mobile app connecting to the product app.

Thank you for your time. I look forward to hearing from you.

Please email me at prophetconcepts @ Gmail .com

damponting44

Sep 30, 2016
Help needed with app development

Approaches to Vet Candidates for Your App Team

Every position requires marginally extraordinary aptitude and experience assessments. Any designer you're thinking about must have coordinate experience building applications. Search for skill in the stages you anticipate supporting. An iOS application requires an engineer with Objective C and Xcode information. An Android application, then again, needs a designer who knows Java and Eclipse or Android Studio.

Finishing up Note

Contracting your own group likewise requires more than simply finding the right individuals . In the event that you adopt this strategy as opposed to contracting a whole group like clever applications itself, you need to handle everything from HR to legitimate issues. What amount of get-away and wiped out leave will you permit? Will colleagues get value? In what capacity will you manage neighborhood and government impose filings? Those things are past the extent of this prompt article. Return for scope of these contemplations.

Step by step instructions to Find the Right People for Your App Development Team

Contracting for an application group isn't too not quite the same as procuring as a rule. Swing first to the general population you know and their systems for experienced contacts and referrals. These associations will permit you to increase more prominent bits of knowledge on an individual's expert identity and unwavering quality past their experience.