[CWM] symphony T8i tab
here is a CWM recovery for Symphony T8i Tab. (attachment is at the bottom of the post). you need root access for installing this.
1. put the recovery.img file into the root of your sdcard.
2. download mobileuncle tools
3. open mobileuncle tools and grant superuser request.
4. select update recovery. (Internet connection should be disabled)
5. you'll see the recovery.img file. tap on it.
6. a confirmation box will appear. tap "ok".
7. tap ok again to boot into recovery mode.
done!!!!! CWM has been installed in your tab!!!!!
how to normally boot into CWM?
just turn off your tab, wait for the vibration. now press vol+ and power button together. then you'll be on CWM!
[hit the thanks button if my post helped you!]