HwFF_logo.png
System requirements
  • Windows Vista SP1+
  • .Net Framework 4.5.2
  • Dial-Up Connection

Screanshots

1.png2.png4.png3.png

Short description:
Look for software on Huawei servers, the data found integrates common database.
Description:
The program is looking for warehousing and firmware for Huawei's devices. At this point in the common database contains more than 10000different firmware for different devices. In the future, the base will be supplemented by team Team MT and ordinary users who want to find the latest firmware for your device.

Capabilities PC version
  • Search firmware for different ranges
  • Search firmware in common database
  • Proxy server for sending firmware to smartphone
  • Built-in firmware loader
Capabilities Android version
  • Search for firmware in a common database.
  • Downloading, when using a multi-threaded download with 128 threads, the speed reaches 5 megabits per second.
  • Unpacking UPDATE.APP from the downloaded firmware.
  • Local proxy server for sending firmware to smartphone
Instruction
To begin your search you must specify the value ranges G g and start the search, if you do not know what range to choose the easiest way to find it by clicking on the tab the total base in the filter field, enter the name of your model from the menu Settings-> About telefone-> Model then click search.

About threads
On streams are divided value v, ie, v n is the number one stream. The more threads, the higher the load on the processor and the network does not make sense to put in 1024 at a low flow speed internet connection, as it will not speed up the search speed of firmware, perhaps even slow down.

Download version for Windows
Latest version (Beta)
Download version for Android
Page for download Firmware Finder (Team MT)

You can help me by sending this post to the theme of their device

Changelog
Version 1.0.0.3
  • Beta

Last edited:

gmanrainy

Nov 19, 2014
Pervouralsk
Well, I download the file and run it. It says "it is necessary to update the software" and then reboot itself again. After a while, it force closed. Now I cannot run it anymore...

I'm running Win 8.1 x64

try to install .Net Framework 4.5.2, maybe it fix that problem
now i run it on my pc, and work fine... if net 4.5.2 cant solve that crash, it probably is because of the language and I need it fixes
https://www.microsoft.com/en-US/download/details.aspx?id=42642

Reactions: bluheart

memht

Jul 31, 2011
First, it wasn't working but inside!out told me to install Framework 4.5.2 and it works now but not in English. It says "unable to change language" :) I hope you fix it soon. Thank you to all MT Team members by the way. You are doing great jobs.

gmanrainy

Nov 19, 2014
Pervouralsk
First, it wasn't working but inside!out told me to install Framework 4.5.2 and it works now but not in English. It says "unable to change language" :) I hope you fix it soon. Thank you to all MT Team members by the way. You are doing great jobs.
thx for feedback, I've updated the program has changed the way the change of the location and added the trap to determine the error, try the next time to run the program and if there is an error, then share it with me a screenshot, thanks :angel:

gmanrainy

Nov 19, 2014
Pervouralsk
it's because we do not know all the names and models such as FRD-L09 equate to FRD, I started searching and see that there is also FRD-L19, which is defined as FRD, again need to Fix :D

gmanrainy

Nov 19, 2014
Pervouralsk
apparently the app does not run in Windows 10 i have try to install the .NET Framework pointed in the thread but it does not allow me to install it it tells me that it is already installed or a newer version is present
you can try to delete current installed .net framework and install 4.5.2 or try install latest version , I think it's too can work

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    HwFF_logo.png
    System requirements
    • Windows Vista SP1+
    • .Net Framework 4.5.2
    • Dial-Up Connection

Screanshots

1.png2.png4.png3.png

Short description:
    Look for software on Huawei servers, the data found integrates common database.
    Description:
    The program is looking for warehousing and firmware for Huawei's devices. At this point in the common database contains more than 10000different firmware for different devices. In the future, the base will be supplemented by team Team MT and ordinary users who want to find the latest firmware for your device.

Capabilities PC version
    • Search firmware for different ranges
    • Search firmware in common database
    • Proxy server for sending firmware to smartphone
    • Built-in firmware loader
    Capabilities Android version
    • Search for firmware in a common database.
    • Downloading, when using a multi-threaded download with 128 threads, the speed reaches 5 megabits per second.
    • Unpacking UPDATE.APP from the downloaded firmware.
    • Local proxy server for sending firmware to smartphone
    Instruction
    To begin your search you must specify the value ranges G g and start the search, if you do not know what range to choose the easiest way to find it by clicking on the tab the total base in the filter field, enter the name of your model from the menu Settings-> About telefone-> Model then click search.

About threads
    On streams are divided value v, ie, v n is the number one stream. The more threads, the higher the load on the processor and the network does not make sense to put in 1024 at a low flow speed internet connection, as it will not speed up the search speed of firmware, perhaps even slow down.

Download version for Windows
    Latest version (Beta)
    Download version for Android
    Page for download Firmware Finder (Team MT)

You can help me by sending this post to the theme of their device

Changelog
    Version 1.0.0.3
    • Beta
    Instructions how to get an authorized version of EMUI 9 on EMUI 9 via Firmware Fonder

Attention, this method requires more success checks.

1. Add a line to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
    Code:
    188.225.84.142 query.hicloud.com

2. Download and install HiSuite9.0.2.304, BUT NOT RUN:
    HiSuite_9.0.2.304.zip

3. Replace the files:
    httpcomponent.dll move with the replacement in C:/Program Files (x86)/HiSuite or other directory in which the application is installed HiSuite
    HiSuiteConfig.xml move with the replacement in C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/Local/Hisuite/userdata/UpdateDogDev
    hisuite.zip

4. Open FF (any, I like the smartphone to register - less action)
    Looking for a permitted Android 9 for your device on the principle: device_model-LGRP2
    Example for Mate 10 Pro:
    Code:
    BLA-LGRP2

Once again, make sure it is permitted, registers the update for eRecovery.
    NOTE: There are two types of firmware: CHN, i.e. for Chinese devices and OVS, for all the rest. So if you do not have Chinese firmware, then you need to pay attention exclusively to OVS.

5. Run HiSuite, connect the device, looking for an update, update, rejoice.

Thanks j-a-c-k for make instruction
    Attention, this method requires more success checks.

1. Add a line to C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc\hosts
    Code:
    188.225.84.142 query.hicloud.com

2. Download and install HiSuite9.0.2.304, BUT NOT RUN:
    HiSuite_9.0.2.304.zip

3. Replace the files:
    httpcomponent.dll move with the replacement in C:/Program Files (x86)/HiSuite or other directory in which the application is installed HiSuite
    HiSuiteConfig.xml move with the replacement in C:/Users/YOURUSERNAME/AppData/Local/Hisuite/userdata/UpdateDogDev
    hisuite.zip

4. Open FF (any, I like the smartphone to register - less action)
    Looking for a permitted Android 9 for your device on the principle: device_model-LGRP2
    Example for Mate 10 Pro:
    Code:
    BLA-LGRP2

Once again, make sure it is permitted, registers the update for eRecovery.
    NOTE: There are two types of firmware: CHN, i.e. for Chinese devices and OVS, for all the rest. So if you do not have Chinese firmware, then you need to pay attention exclusively to OVS.

5. Run HiSuite, connect the device, looking for an update, update, rejoice.

Thanks j-a-c-k for make instruction

It worked for me
    Seems like FF MT is down. Not sure why

They're moving to a new server... https://www.facebook.com/hwmt.ru/
    Good job! I forward this post to Honor 8 forum. :)