Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I really don't like this.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Search This thread

mahrt95

Aug 17, 2011
Hello everybody,

I would like to introduce you AndroidLibs.
AndroidLibs is a library list for android developers. There are plenty of other sites like this (Android-Arsenal),
but they all have a worse design and aren't very useful.

Android-Libs.com

Planned features:
  • Custom URLs to documentation, extern sites
  • Categories
  • Additional metadata, e.G.: GitHub update/commit dates, required API level, library version, list / view
  • User ratings and comments

Feel free to submit / suggest a library for AndroidLibs! I also would appreciate any feedback or feature requests.

Greets,
Alexander

Last edited:
Reactions: Uncle_Leo

Stuart Little

Aug 12, 2013
Utrecht
www.mailtown.tk
Hello everybody,

AndroidLibs is a library list for android developers. There are plenty of other sites like this (Android-Arsenal),

Android-Libs.com

Planned features:
  • Categories
  • Additional metadata, e.G.: GitHub update/commit dates, required API level, library version, list / view

Feel free to submit / suggest a library for AndroidLibs! I also would appreciate any feedback or feature requests.

Greets,
Alexander

Nice design bro!

NimbusBase

Dec 19, 2014
Cool. But maybe too automatical. I can tell all data is fetched from Github. Maybe after your website have a lot of uses, you can try the repos and post your evaluation for your users. I have seem some analogous iOS libs website doing that.

mahrt95

Aug 17, 2011
Cool. But maybe too automatical. I can tell all data is fetched from Github. Maybe after your website have a lot of uses, you can try the repos and post your evaluation for your users. I have seem some analogous iOS libs website doing that.

Good point. It's not automated, you can choose between Fetch from GitHub or write your own description for that library.

If you want to, you could help me by keeping those libraries up to date and even improve their descriptions.

:)

NimbusBase

Dec 19, 2014
Good point. It's not automated, you can choose between Fetch from GitHub or write your own description for that library.

If you want to, you could help me by keeping those libraries up to date and even improve their descriptions.

:)

I am not sure. Maybe I can do one or two.
The point here is no one can be familiar with all these repos, except they are paid to track the updates.
Or you can setup a motivation mechanism to let your users do that.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello everybody,

Android-Libs.com

Planned features:
    • Categories

Greets,
    Alexander