Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,733,782 Members 46,158 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] APK(game) development?

Tip us?

asker7813
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] APK(game) development?

First I'm sorry for my English's mistakes,I'm brazilian.There are a long time ago that I already knew about xda site but I just joined in it now because I need a lot help into apk development.I develop games in Construct 2(paid) for Android but when I finish my game in the program I get a HTML version of it and sent to Adobe Phonegap because like this I can get a apk without the boring problems of make it in ConcoonJS.My problem is when it get back the apk because the apk comes just like a ''raw'' project.What I want to mean is that the apk by the way doesn't come with a icon/logo(I think that like this it must come without the name of the company for instance too).In Unity we can put icon,name of company,compatibity and another things but I prefer to make in Construct my game because Unity is more complex than.SO what I want is a program that can give these informations for my developeds apks.

Thanks to everybody that answers my question!

loligan
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by asker7813 View Post
First I'm sorry for my English's mistakes,I'm brazilian.There are a long time ago that I already knew about xda site but I just joined in it now because I need a lot help into apk development.I develop games in Construct 2(paid) for Android but when I finish my game in the program I get a HTML version of it and sent to Adobe Phonegap because like this I can get a apk without the boring problems of make it in ConcoonJS.My problem is when it get back the apk because the apk comes just like a ''raw'' project.What I want to mean is that the apk by the way doesn't come with a icon/logo(I think that like this it must come without the name of the company for instance too).In Unity we can put icon,name of company,compatibity and another things but I prefer to make in Construct my game because Unity is more complex than.SO what I want is a program that can give these informations for my developeds apks.

Thanks to everybody that answers my question!
I'm sorry for my English's mistakes, I from Belarus. You export game for CoconJS. Go on site cocon js. Make apk on site. Downland Java JDK. Sign the application. And do an operation on the apk through Zipalign