Set of Android Widgets
that support custom fonts(Typeface
Note: Font file type support may vary across different android versions
* AutoCompleteTextView (as FAutoCompleteTextView)
* Button (as FButton)
* CheckBox (as FCheckBox)
* CheckedTextView (you get the idea...)
Every implementation extends default android implementation of that widget
This means that FSwitch for example wont work on SDK < 14, same as default Switch
3 sources for font files are supported: assets, absolute, internal
- assets - you can include your font file directly in assets folder of your porject
- absolute - you have to specifi full path of the font file. for example: /sdcard/Roboto-Light.ttf
- internal - font file should be located relative to your applications private directory(/data/data/com.example.app), You only need to specifie name of the font, not whole path
No need to do anything special in code if you specified source and font in xml
To do everything in code you can do the following:
FTextView tv1 = new FTextView(this);
* Predrag Čokulov - - this is me btw.
. Dont spam my mail
Library is Open Source
Copyright 2014 Predrag Čokulov
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
You may obtain a copy of the License at
Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
limitations under the License.