GitHub repo - http://github.com/gorbin/ASNE
or you can try demo from Google Play, search ASNE
If you want to integrate your application with multiple social networks just choose ASNE modules and add them to your project. You just need to: add module, build SocialNetworkManager and configure your AndroidManiferst. ASNE contains common interface for most popular social networks, but you can easily make module for another.
ASNE contains modules for social networks:
- Google Plus
ASNE got almost all necessary requests to social networks
- Configure necessary permissions
- Get Access Token
- Get current person social profile
- Get social profile of user by id
- Get social profile for array of users
- Get detailed user profile
- Share message
- Share photo
- Share link
- Request Share dialog with message/photo/link
- Check is user(by id) is friend of current
- Get list of Friends
- Adding friends by id
- Remove friend from friend list
- Any request to chosen social network - you got SDK
I hope it would be useful. At least I use it in 2 commercial project - all works fine!
Tnx for your reply...