[APP][4.0+] Automate Alpha, feedback wanted
I’am looking for participants in the closed Alpha of my coming app Automate. I need feedback!
The app lets you automate tasks on your device, similar to Tasker.
To participate, join the alpha forum and read the “How to download” post:
Here is list of features that’s, hopefully, going to make Automate unique:
- Modular security. Many may be hesitant to install an app that requires every Android permission to be useful. Only grant Automate the permissions that you’re actually using.
- Logical presentation. You edit a flowchart which makes it easy to follow what’s going happen.
- Everything included. If an action is useful, include it in the app so you don’t have to rely on (pricy) add-ons. Automate currently have 150+ actions, more is coming.
- Simple, yet powerful. Power-users should be able to use variables and expressions everywhere, but novices can select from predefined options.
- Self-contained. Automation flows should be self-contained and safe to shared among users. A community part is coming.