- Little code implementation, does not affect your APP installation package size.
- Choose 4G, 3G, WIFI these broad networks to report log, avoid network congestion.
- Rich error information, help developers positioning the problem. For example: StackTrace, Memory, Storage, Thread and Process etc..
- Get SDK source code, and copy the "src/org/crashlog/crashreport" folder to your Project.
- Initialize CrashReport in your subclass extended from Application, refer to "src/org/crashlog/sample/MyApplication.java".
- Add below permissions to AndroidManifest.xml.
- If ProGuard enabled, need to add the following options in the "proguard-project.txt".