ASUS T201 Stuck in boot Loop (Help)

Search This thread

Unkown7734

Oct 8, 2016
Hello everyone... so i just bought a TF201 Tablet from a guy on Kijiji...

It was working just fine but when i went to charge it it would not charge / everything was at 100% but after a day of useing it the Dock drained to 10% so i pluged it in for 5 hrs and nothing its not charging...

So i red online if you do a factory reset / cache Wipe / Hard reset it would fix it...

So the guy before me that owned the tablet Must have rooted it because i have some kind of Team Win thing on lol... I held the power key and volume down / went over to factory Wipe and reset the device...

Well now it wont go past the stupid ASUS Logo / i can access the boot loader so its not bricked....

it wont let me cold boot now... Nothing is working lol... i tryed wiping everything and i have tried fixing permissions.... Iv tried everything everyone has told me to do...

Nothing is working for me... All i want to do is charge the dang thing and use it to play the odd game and Use Microsoft word...

Anyone have any advice ?

sorry i have seen many other posts on the internet about this issue but all seem to not beable to access Boot loader... Im looking for someone that could maybe guide me through all of this...

Feb 14, 2015
About the battery drain... Asus sent out a firmware update that fried certain keyboard docks. I have one of the affected devices and the keyboard will drain everything in a few hours. No fix that I know of anymore. I just use the tablet on it's own now.

Are you sure there's an OS on the device? Without knowing the bootloader it might be tough trying to figure out a ROM you can flash safely.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

Unkown7734

Oct 8, 2016

About the battery drain... Asus sent out a firmware update that fried certain keyboard docks. I have one of the affected devices and the keyboard will drain everything in a few hours. No fix that I know of anymore. I just use the tablet on it's own now.

Are you sure there's an OS on the device? Without knowing the bootloader it might be tough trying to figure out a ROM you can flash safely.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk

oh i thought i seen somthing about it saying there wasent a OS on the device... i think somehow i deleted it or somthing in the format

on the top left it says: android Cardhu-User BootLoader <1.00 e> Relesed by "ww_epad-10.6.1.27.1-20130711' A03

Unkown7734

Oct 8, 2016
NEW NEWS

I just tryed to flash it with a OS thingy lol... Just found out i dont have a TF201 i have a TF300 the flash told me it failed becuase i had the wrong Version flash lol... im getting the system defualt for the T300

Unkown7734

Oct 8, 2016
ROms aint working lol... Tryed 4 Roms for tf300 and it lodes for about 5-10min then it says failed... But its skipping MD5

Unkown7734

Oct 8, 2016
well / no rom will work im no to sure whats going on... In TWRP i hit install then it always fails flashing the rom even though its the correct version...