OP auceto63

22nd July 2014, 08:33 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

37 posts
Hi guys,
I've questions about this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7818&nocache=1

and those questions may be usefull for all users with my same configuration.

THANKS TO CRAiG GoMEZ for that

My Prime is 10.4.2.18, I done all nvflash operations and now I've all seven files backuped twice. All is gone well.

I'm reading the thread above, for understand well how I have to do for unbrick the Prime BEFORE that I brick it, so that I know well the job to do after.
In the thread above is posted a dowload with the files un-blob'd from stock rom 10.4.2.15: these are necessary to unbrick operations.

So this is my question now:

1) are there un-blob'd file for 10.4.2.18 version too?
2) If not, if I'll use the file above for unbrick my prime it's the same (ok, I imagine that after I'll be in 10.4.2.15 version, but this is minor problem)
3) How to do the un-blob'd file: I cannot find anything in internet. Is there a specific tool?
4) Where are explaided the use of the seven file "grabbed" by nvflash and wheelie commands?

Thanks in advance for replies.
The Following User Says Thank You to auceto63 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2014, 02:04 PM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 518

1,294 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by auceto63

Hi guys,
I've questions about this thread:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...7818&nocache=1

and those questions may be usefull for all users with my same configuration.

THANKS TO CRAiG GoMEZ for that

My Prime is 10.4.2.18, I done all nvflash operations and now I've all seven files backuped twice. All is gone well.

I'm reading the thread above, for understand well how I have to do for unbrick the Prime BEFORE that I brick it, so that I know well the job to do after.
In the thread above is posted a dowload with the files un-blob'd from stock rom 10.4.2.15: these are necessary to unbrick operations.

So this is my question now:

1) are there un-blob'd file for 10.4.2.18 version too?
2) If not, if I'll use the file above for unbrick my prime it's the same (ok, I imagine that after I'll be in 10.4.2.15 version, but this is minor problem)
3) How to do the un-blob'd file: I cannot find anything in internet. Is there a specific tool?
4) Where are explaided the use of the seven file "grabbed" by nvflash and wheelie commands?

Thanks in advance for replies.

Use Blob Tools to unblob the ROM yourself. Download the 10.4.2.18 ROM from Asus and extract the blob file from the second zip. Open a command window and type "blobunpack blob" and you will have your own individual partition blobs.

Here's a more up to date thread on recovering with NVFlash:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2538028
Last edited by Restorer; 22nd July 2014 at 02:11 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Restorer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
22nd July 2014, 02:33 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 4

37 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by Restorer

Use Blob Tools to unblob the ROM yourself. Download the 10.4.2.18 ROM from Asus and extract the blob file from the second zip. Open a command window and type "blobunpack blob" and you will have your own individual partition blobs.

Here's a more up to date thread on recovering with NVFlash:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2538028

Thanks a lot for the links...
Only another question for you:
the link about the recovery procedure is for tf700; for my Prime tf201 it's the same procedure?
22nd July 2014, 02:37 PM   |  #4  
Thanks Meter: 518

1,294 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by auceto63

Thanks a lot for the links...
Only another question for you:
the link about the recovery procedure is for tf700; for my Prime tf201 it's the same procedure?

Yes, though obviously you will be using TF201 stock ROM for recovering.
The Following User Says Thank You to Restorer For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread