FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

[APP] [K.A.T - V2.1.0] [Audio enhancer | Scan Filters | GPS QuickFix]

2,115 posts
Thanks Meter: 11,831

By timduru, Senior Member on 22nd July 2014, 11:18 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
27th February 2015, 06:54 AM |#31  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tdono

First off thank you!!!! Flashed KatKiss last night and this is amazing and something I had no idea was possible not long ago also if I should be posting questions about the ROM specifically in the Q&A forum I will do that from now on but the main reason for this post is my wifi and wondering if the GPS in this app will help

Nope the gps fix is to speed up the gps lock, no relation to wifi.

if your tablet is warm it usually means that you have something eating the cpu,
Also make sure you flashed the supersu zip + gapps from the rom thread after the rom too.
if you just flashed it's normal that it takes some time to scan back all your medias for example and google is going to download / update and such.
Let it settle a few hours, then reboot, and see if it is back to normal.
if not follow the how to report.

28th February 2015, 09:59 AM |#32  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by timduru

Nope the gps fix is to speed up the gps lock, no relation to wifi.

if your tablet is warm it usually means that you have something eating the cpu,
Also make sure you flashed the supersu zip + gapps from the rom thread after the rom too.
if you just flashed it's normal that it takes some time to scan back all your medias for example and google is going to download / update and such.
Let it settle a few hours, then reboot, and see if it is back to normal.
if not follow the how to report.

Ok thanks for the reply, I love the ROM and plan on having some time this weekend to add/remove the apps I want on this device and researching what works best with your ROM i.e. browser, email,sms etc. I did flash everything as instructed in your guide (I think,I did the wipe option in recovery, didn't format anything I read to many conflicting posts saying it would wipe the entire device including microsd card leasing nothing to flash. If that's wrong and I need to format anything I will just can't find a guide I can understand saying what exactly to click on in recovery and what will be deleted) then flashed everything in order and the device is running fine. Also internet is fine now too, was a fluke I guess but after making sure everything was updated and letting tablet sit for a few hours like you said and doing a reboot it's running much better. The battery is still dying much much faster than it was on default ROM, but considering I have the doc that charges it and don't see myself using it for 6 hours non-stop it's definitely worth having less time to use what feels like a brand new device. Thanks again.
28th February 2015, 06:01 PM |#33  
Thanks Meter: 157

More
Hi Tim!
I just noticed today that on latest KatKiss v18, I cannot enable Cascade Digital+Analog Levels. The check box is disabled no matter what setting I input
Click image for larger version

Name:	1425146441954.jpg
Views:	370
Size:	68.5 KB
ID:	3187924

Is it disabled on lollipop? Thanks in advance for your reply

Sent from my TF300T
28th February 2015, 10:33 PM |#34  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by atomomega

Hi Tim!
I just noticed today that on latest KatKiss v18, I cannot enable Cascade Digital+Analog Levels. The check box is disabled no matter what setting I input
Attachment 3187924

Is it disabled on lollipop? Thanks in advance for your reply

Sent from my TF300T

yep it's disabled on lollipop.
11th March 2015, 05:54 PM |#35  
Thanks Meter: 8

More
K.A.T. App not working under #020
I just did a fresh install of KatKiss 5.1 #020, and the K.A.T. App does not seem to work:
There are only three tabs on the left, Audio, Donation, and About. The Install, Media, and Storage tabs are missing.
Trying to apply an audio profile, produces the message "Error: Exec error res=127".
Is this a problem with Android 5.1, or am I doing something wrong?
I tried this with both a restored copy of the app, using Titanium Backup, and with a freshly installed copy, after uninstalling the restored copy. In both cases I got the same result.
11th March 2015, 06:06 PM |#36  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by KritonK

I just did a fresh install of KatKiss 5.1 #020, and the K.A.T. App does not seem to work:
There are only three tabs on the left, Audio, Donation, and About. The Install, Media, and Storage tabs are missing.
Trying to apply an audio profile, produces the message "Error: Exec error res=127".
Is this a problem with Android 5.1, or am I doing something wrong?
I tried this with both a restored copy of the app, using Titanium Backup, and with a freshly installed copy, after uninstalling the restored copy. In both cases I got the same result.

It'll need an update for 5.1
The Following User Says Thank You to timduru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2015, 06:23 PM |#37  
OP Senior Member

Donate to Me
More
New Lollipop 5.1 version

K.A.T_V2.1.0.apk

ChangeLog:
- Lollipop 5.1 compatibility (requires KatKiss 5.1 >= #021)
Last edited by timduru; 12th March 2015 at 06:27 PM.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to timduru For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread