FORUMS

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

PSA: You Can Optimize Your Note 4’s Recents Menu & RAM

The Note 4 never had the fastest Recents Menu, and despite its 3GB of RAM, … more

XDA Picks: Best Apps of the Week (July 25 – Aug 1)

Apps are at the front and center of any smartphone experience, and with over a … more

Voices Of XDA: Orbiting The Earth With Android

Editor’s note: This week’s feature has been written by forum … more

[TF300T][ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Beanstalk 4.4.4050

931 posts
Thanks Meter: 1,937

By ectoplasma22, Senior Member on 17th September 2014, 10:33 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I am proud to present to you BeanStalk ROM builds. This is a build derived from CM with a ton of useful features added. You get speed, ultra customization ability and later, stability. Many of the additional code additions came from slim ROM and also Derteufels build and have been modified to work with the BeanStalk. A huge thanks to Derteufel and the Slim ROM guys for their work and dedication. Also a big thanks to everyone involved with CM as that is the building stone in this project. Thanks to @skyliner33v for the bootanimation and upcoming wallpapers!

The BeanStalk is always evolving, new features coming in, bugs being ironed out. It's happening right here folks.

Like what you see? Click the thanks button or Donate to @scott.hart.bti by clicking here : http://forum.xda-developers.com/member.php?u=4552996

- CM based
- Lockscreen background options (Color fill, Custom image, Transparent)
- Customizable Lockscreen text color
- Lockscreen rotation
- Option to enable all widgets
- Minimize lockscreen challange
- Use widget carousel
- Slider Shortcuts
- Static Lockscreen shortcuts
- Lockscreen button actions
- LCD Density
- Scroll elasticity options
-- Default App grip option
- Custom Carrier label
- Dual Pane options
- Customizable boot animation (off, default, set your own bootanimation)
- Custom original BeanStalk Wallpapers by skyliner33v
- Custom BeanStalk bootanimation by skyliner33v
- Status bar color and transparency
- Clock and date options which includes color, location, style
- Signal Styles which include color and text instead of icons, hide signal icons
- Breathing SMS option
- Battery styles - Includes specific colors and styles. Also includes battery bar
- Do not disturb option
- Show notification count
- Pie controls (need to have lockscreen background set to something other then default to work correctly (dont ask why) )
- Fully customizable navigation bar - Includes style, layout, color, nav rings, pretty much everything you can think of.
- Quick settings color settings, tiles per row, Quick pulldown, text color
- Notification shortcuts, behaviour, drawer style (customizable colors), toggle colors, longpress quicksettings icon to enable/disable toggles
- Keyboard and input method options which include disable full screen keyboard and auto rotate
- Kill app back button with customizable timeout values
- High end graphic effects option
- option to disable/enable vibrate on expand for notifications alerts
- Low battery warning customizable options
- Recents RAM bar fully customizable with color styles
- Clock widget for LockClock including extra options to fully customize every feature of the lockclock
- Build.prop MOD options to enable/disable tweaks as preferred
- Less frequent Notification sounds options
- CRT screen off/on options to specify how the animation shows
- Enable/disable wake up on charge option
- Superuser fully embedded into the build and accessed from settings menu
- CM Performance options and features
- About BeanStalk option with links to github source and facebook for beanstalk. Also links to Scott's twitter and donate.
- insane amount of edits/tweaks/fixes to make this build absolutely fly
- option to use a fully themable MMS packages. You can access from mms - settings - theme settings
- Numerous other options hiding throughout the build...

- At the first boot, some things may be buggy. A simple reboot will fix everything

Use any Gapps package you want ! You are free !

17/09/2014 : http://d-h.st/lFU Includes ArchiDroid's optimizations

- Make sure you are rooted with a custom recovery
- Download both the BeanStalk build and the latest GAPPs package
- Boot into recovery
- Wipe data and cache
- Flash BeanStalk build
- Flash GAPPs package
- Reboot (and reboot after once again to fix everything)
- Voilą !!!

Beanstalk sources : https://github.com/scotthartbti

Flash, enjoy, report and press Thanks
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ectoplasma22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]

17th September 2014, 10:33 PM |#2  
OP Senior Member
France

More
Reserved
The Following User Says Thank You to ectoplasma22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th September 2014, 10:37 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
France

More
In case of !
BTW You should definitely try this ROM. It includes a bunch of features and improvements !
I also included ArchiDroid's optimizations they make the ROM extremely faster but also heavier If want to know more about these improvements : http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=2754997.

The ROM doesn't include the new Theme Engine ATM since it was not included when I compiled the ROM but the next update definitely will include it
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ectoplasma22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th September 2014, 03:53 AM |#4  
Flag Tampa
Thanks Meter: 14

More
gapps
Thanks for the build.... However gapps FC after I enter my login & password. Using slim4.4.4 normal gapps. I've tried several times. It's a clean install, but as a secondary ROM under multirom. Going to try couple other gapps and report back. Anyone else having any issues or anyone running smooth? I saw there were several DL's.
The Following User Says Thank You to Showme1 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th September 2014, 06:41 AM |#5  
Flag ccdd
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showme1

Thanks for the build.... However gapps FC after I enter my login & password. Using slim4.4.4 normal gapps. I've tried several times. It's a clean install, but as a secondary ROM under multirom. Going to try couple other gapps and report back. Anyone else having any issues or anyone running smooth? I saw there were several DL's.

Same here , with katkiss gapps !

Sent from my TF300T using Tapatalk HD
20th September 2014, 12:44 PM |#6  
Flag Warsaw
Thanks Meter: 65

More
TF201
I was able to instal the rom on TF201 with Grimlock V3 kernel.
Wasn't lucky with configuration manager, as reported above.
The FC's didn't let me pass that. Used SlimAiO Gapps.

Much respect for the OP for leaving an escape door - the reboot to recovery enebled by default
Restored my backup and reporting back
20th September 2014, 01:23 PM |#7  
OP Senior Member
France

More
As told in the OP, do not flash (any) ROM without backing up tour data !!!

I'll try to fix this issue asap, I don't have this device so sorry but I can't try it before posting.

Sent from my Optimus 4X HD using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to ectoplasma22 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th September 2014, 05:31 PM |#8  
Thanks Meter: 33

More
What with 3G OR LTE support
20th September 2014, 11:26 PM |#9  
Flag Fenton, MI
Thanks Meter: 344

More
waiting patiently for next update, thanks for the rom dev.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Showme1

have you tried just flashing the rom, going through setup then going back and flashing gapps?
21st September 2014, 12:21 AM |#10  
Flag Tampa

More
No worries.. Just glad to see a rom I've liked on several devices built for this device. Look forward to the future of it.

---------- Post added at 07:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by toolhas4degrees

waiting patiently for next update, thanks for the rom dev.

---------- Post added at 12:26 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 AM ----------

have you tried just flashing the rom, going through setup then going back and flashing gapps?

To be honest that was the first way I tried...
21st September 2014, 06:14 PM |#11  
Flag Tampa

More
Deleted...
Last edited by Showme1; 21st September 2014 at 06:20 PM. Reason: update

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread