Micromax Yureka: Indian Handset with CyanogenMod

Thesoap opera involving Cyanogen Inc., OnePlus, and Micromax is one of the most talked about … more

Chainfire Turns Your Bootanimation into a Logging Center

Having a nice boot animation certainly adds a little bit of aesthetic polish to your … more

Android TV Launcher Pushed to Google Play

Over the past decade, the tech universe has seen two drastic and widely contrasting changes with … more

Cyngn, OnePlus, Micromax – The Legal Battle

Recently, a battle has been waging in India over the rights to distribute the commercial … more

Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

computer wont recognize the fastboot mode

OP aviv903

27th August 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #1  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
hello
my problem is that when i try to connect my device to the computer trough the fastboot usb the computer is not recognize the device
i have accidently bricked my device
so i own windows 8 and have no idea how to solve the problem
if anyone can help me i will be thankfull
29th August 2014, 06:57 PM   |  #2  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 386
 
1,110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviv903

hello
my problem is that when i try to connect my device to the computer trough the fastboot usb the computer is not recognize the device
i have accidently bricked my device
so i own windows 8 and have no idea how to solve the problem
if anyone can help me i will be thankfull

How did you brick the device? Flash wrong ROM, TWRP?
30th August 2014, 03:04 PM   |  #3  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2

How did you brick the device? Flash wrong ROM, TWRP?

wrong TWRP and then treid to fix it and it deleted my system
30th August 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #4  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 386
 
1,110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviv903

wrong TWRP and then treid to fix it and it deleted my system


Usually people who flash the wrong TWRP are able to use Buster's recovery method. Did you try that already?
30th August 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #5  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2

Usually people who flash the wrong TWRP are able to use Buster's recovery method. Did you try that already?

can you send me a guide?
30th August 2014, 03:44 PM   |  #6  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 386
 
1,110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviv903

can you send me a guide?

First part of post:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...93&postcount=1
30th August 2014, 04:38 PM   |  #7  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2

First part of post:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...93&postcount=1

the fastboot is not finding the device
do you have any idea how to fix it?
30th August 2014, 05:42 PM   |  #8  
cmendonc2's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 386
 
1,110 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aviv903

the fastboot is not finding the device
do you have any idea how to fix it?

Try using the reset hole on the side of the device and reinstalling the universal naked drivers for your computer.
31st August 2014, 06:58 PM   |  #9  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
45 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmendonc2

Try using the reset hole on the side of the device and reinstalling the universal naked drivers for your computer.

not helping
anything else?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes