Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,164 Members 39,472 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

How to Unbrick my soft bricked TF300T

Tip us?

xerotix
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Default How to Unbrick my soft bricked TF300T

I purchased a refurbished tf300t, flashed twrp on it, installed cm 10 then cm 11, installed multirom, installed a different blob to install the new version of multirom with twrp, tried flashing omni rom to no avail. I was not thinking correctly as I have never had problems with my previous phones that I could not fix but thus far I have been unable to find a stock rom and a way to flash it such as odin for other phones/tablets. I have downloaded stock zip files to no avail and have found nothing useful as of yet...haven't figured how to flash back to the previous version of twrp as I have been a CWM user until I received this device which supposedly had twrp which couldn't be bricked with. multirom is uninstalled now and I'm trying to figure out how to flash a stock rom and start from scratch again as I have never been an asus tab nor smartphone user previously. I also have a twrp asking for a password as well and I have read that there is a way around that but have not looked into that yet.
Any and All help is appreciated
Thank you.
Retired Devices: OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, HTC Evo 4G, Samsung Fascinate, HTC Glacier Mytouch 4G, Samsung Sidekick 4G, HTC Incredible, I*hone 3/3S, Samsung Omnia, G1, Droid 3, Droid Bionic, SGSII(sprint,tmo), I*hone 4/4S, VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus(fav), Samsung Galaxy S III

Current Devices: Samsung Galaxy S III verizon, Samsung Galaxy S5 sprint, LG G2 verizon

Soon to be: LG G3, Samsung Note 3

Twitter- @Xerotix

xerotix
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by xerotix View Post
I purchased a refurbished tf300t, flashed twrp on it, installed cm 10 then cm 11, installed multirom, installed a different blob to install the new version of multirom with twrp, tried flashing omni rom to no avail. I was not thinking correctly as I have never had problems with my previous phones that I could not fix but thus far I have been unable to find a stock rom and a way to flash it such as odin for other phones/tablets. I have downloaded stock zip files to no avail and have found nothing useful as of yet...haven't figured how to flash back to the previous version of twrp as I have been a CWM user until I received this device which supposedly had twrp which couldn't be bricked with. multirom is uninstalled now and I'm trying to figure out how to flash a stock rom and start from scratch again as I have never been an asus tab nor smartphone user previously. I also have a twrp asking for a password as well and I have read that there is a way around that but have not looked into that yet.
Thank you.
I made a mistake in my post, I would like this in android development for TF300T please.
Retired Devices: OG Droid, Droid X, Droid X2, HTC Evo 4G, Samsung Fascinate, HTC Glacier Mytouch 4G, Samsung Sidekick 4G, HTC Incredible, I*hone 3/3S, Samsung Omnia, G1, Droid 3, Droid Bionic, SGSII(sprint,tmo), I*hone 4/4S, VZW Samsung Galaxy Nexus(fav), Samsung Galaxy S III

Current Devices: Samsung Galaxy S III verizon, Samsung Galaxy S5 sprint, LG G2 verizon

Twitter- @Xerotix

lj50036
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,408

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Thank you.
So you do have fastboot access ?

Thx Josh

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Quote:
I made a mistake in my post, I would like this in android development for TF300T please.
No this is not android dev ....

You may get them to move to the Q&A section but that would be it ...

Thx Josh

xerotix
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036 View Post
So you do have fastboot access ?

Thx Josh

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

No this is not android dev ....

You may get them to move to the Q&A section but that would be it ...

Thx Josh
I can still boot into twrp with no multi rom anymore. unable to flash any working rom thus far and I have no backup to use...so nothing happens except booting into recovery.

Twitter- @Xerotix

lj50036
Old
(Last edited by lj50036; 28th August 2014 at 08:37 AM.)
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,408

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
I can still boot into twrp with no multi rom anymore. unable to flash any working rom thus far and I have no backup to use...so nothing happens except booting into recovery.
Sounds like you need this guide of mine ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/tran...guide-t2854495

If you need any help post on that thread....

Thx Josh

xerotix
Old
Member - OP
Thanks Meter 4

I'm about to give it a shot...I needed this.
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036 View Post
Sounds like you need this guide of mine ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/tran...guide-t2854495

If you need any help post on that thread....

Thx Josh

Twitter- @Xerotix