FORUMS

Galaxy S6 & Edge get €100 Price Cut—New Models Incoming

Samsung has dropped the price of both the Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge by … more

How To Port Fully Featured Sony Xperia Z4 Camera

Xperia Z4’s hardware may not impress, but its software is definitely … more

Experimental TWRP Available For Moto G 2015

XDA Senior Member squid2 has posted experimental builds of TWRP for the Moto G … more

Sunday Debate: How Can We Get a No-Compromise Phone?

Join us in a fun Sunday Debate on Compromises. Come with your opinions and … more

How to Unbrick my soft bricked TF300T

55 posts
Thanks Meter: 4
 
By xerotix, Member on 27th August 2014, 04:02 AM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I purchased a refurbished tf300t, flashed twrp on it, installed cm 10 then cm 11, installed multirom, installed a different blob to install the new version of multirom with twrp, tried flashing omni rom to no avail. I was not thinking correctly as I have never had problems with my previous phones that I could not fix but thus far I have been unable to find a stock rom and a way to flash it such as odin for other phones/tablets. I have downloaded stock zip files to no avail and have found nothing useful as of yet...haven't figured how to flash back to the previous version of twrp as I have been a CWM user until I received this device which supposedly had twrp which couldn't be bricked with. multirom is uninstalled now and I'm trying to figure out how to flash a stock rom and start from scratch again as I have never been an asus tab nor smartphone user previously. I also have a twrp asking for a password as well and I have read that there is a way around that but have not looked into that yet.
Any and All help is appreciated
Thank you.
 
 
27th August 2014, 04:11 AM |#2  
OP Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xerotix

I purchased a refurbished tf300t, flashed twrp on it, installed cm 10 then cm 11, installed multirom, installed a different blob to install the new version of multirom with twrp, tried flashing omni rom to no avail. I was not thinking correctly as I have never had problems with my previous phones that I could not fix but thus far I have been unable to find a stock rom and a way to flash it such as odin for other phones/tablets. I have downloaded stock zip files to no avail and have found nothing useful as of yet...haven't figured how to flash back to the previous version of twrp as I have been a CWM user until I received this device which supposedly had twrp which couldn't be bricked with. multirom is uninstalled now and I'm trying to figure out how to flash a stock rom and start from scratch again as I have never been an asus tab nor smartphone user previously. I also have a twrp asking for a password as well and I have read that there is a way around that but have not looked into that yet.
Any and All help is appreciated
Thank you.

I made a mistake in my post, I would like this in android development for TF300T please.
27th August 2014, 08:21 PM |#3  
lj50036's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Area51
Thanks Meter: 2,844
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xerotix

I purchased a refurbished tf300t, flashed twrp on it, installed cm 10 then cm 11, installed multirom, installed a different blob to install the new version of multirom with twrp, tried flashing omni rom to no avail. I was not thinking correctly as I have never had problems with my previous phones that I could not fix but thus far I have been unable to find a stock rom and a way to flash it such as odin for other phones/tablets. I have downloaded stock zip files to no avail and have found nothing useful as of yet...haven't figured how to flash back to the previous version of twrp as I have been a CWM user until I received this device which supposedly had twrp which couldn't be bricked with. multirom is uninstalled now and I'm trying to figure out how to flash a stock rom and start from scratch again as I have never been an asus tab nor smartphone user previously. I also have a twrp asking for a password as well and I have read that there is a way around that but have not looked into that yet.
Any and All help is appreciated
Thank you.

So you do have fastboot access ?

Thx Josh

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by xerotix

I made a mistake in my post, I would like this in android development for TF300T please.

No this is not android dev ....

You may get them to move to the Q&A section but that would be it ...

Thx Josh
28th August 2014, 05:35 AM |#4  
OP Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036

So you do have fastboot access ?

Thx Josh

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------



No this is not android dev ....

You may get them to move to the Q&A section but that would be it ...

Thx Josh

I can still boot into twrp with no multi rom anymore. unable to flash any working rom thus far and I have no backup to use...so nothing happens except booting into recovery.
28th August 2014, 07:56 AM |#5  
lj50036's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Area51
Thanks Meter: 2,844
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xerotix

I can still boot into twrp with no multi rom anymore. unable to flash any working rom thus far and I have no backup to use...so nothing happens except booting into recovery.

Sounds like you need this guide of mine ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/tran...guide-t2854495

If you need any help post on that thread....

Thx Josh
Last edited by lj50036; 28th August 2014 at 08:37 AM.
28th August 2014, 03:12 PM |#6  
OP Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 4
 
More

I'm about to give it a shot...I needed this.
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036

Sounds like you need this guide of mine ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/tran...guide-t2854495

If you need any help post on that thread....

Thx Josh

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes