Google Play Developer Distribution Agreement Due Tomorrow

Every once in a while, Google updates theGoogle PlayDeveloper Distribution … more

LG to Release Octa-Core “Nuclun” SoC in the LG G3 Screen

LG is set to follow the likes of Samsung and other manufacture its own … more

Lockdown Pro 2 Brings Material Design and Media Support

Back in March of this year, we took a look at a rather innovated security application … more

Mural Watchface Brings 500px to Android Wear

On a traditional watch, you can’t really do too much to change its appearance once … more

How to Unbrick my soft bricked TF300T

OP xerotix

27th August 2014, 04:02 AM   |  #1  
OP Member
Flag FL
Thanks Meter: 4

55 posts
More
I purchased a refurbished tf300t, flashed twrp on it, installed cm 10 then cm 11, installed multirom, installed a different blob to install the new version of multirom with twrp, tried flashing omni rom to no avail. I was not thinking correctly as I have never had problems with my previous phones that I could not fix but thus far I have been unable to find a stock rom and a way to flash it such as odin for other phones/tablets. I have downloaded stock zip files to no avail and have found nothing useful as of yet...haven't figured how to flash back to the previous version of twrp as I have been a CWM user until I received this device which supposedly had twrp which couldn't be bricked with. multirom is uninstalled now and I'm trying to figure out how to flash a stock rom and start from scratch again as I have never been an asus tab nor smartphone user previously. I also have a twrp asking for a password as well and I have read that there is a way around that but have not looked into that yet.
Any and All help is appreciated
Thank you.
27th August 2014, 04:11 AM   |  #2  
OP Member
Flag FL

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by xerotix

I purchased a refurbished tf300t, flashed twrp on it, installed cm 10 then cm 11, installed multirom, installed a different blob to install the new version of multirom with twrp, tried flashing omni rom to no avail. I was not thinking correctly as I have never had problems with my previous phones that I could not fix but thus far I have been unable to find a stock rom and a way to flash it such as odin for other phones/tablets. I have downloaded stock zip files to no avail and have found nothing useful as of yet...haven't figured how to flash back to the previous version of twrp as I have been a CWM user until I received this device which supposedly had twrp which couldn't be bricked with. multirom is uninstalled now and I'm trying to figure out how to flash a stock rom and start from scratch again as I have never been an asus tab nor smartphone user previously. I also have a twrp asking for a password as well and I have read that there is a way around that but have not looked into that yet.
Thank you.

I made a mistake in my post, I would like this in android development for TF300T please.
27th August 2014, 08:21 PM   |  #3  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Muti-Verse
Thanks Meter: 1,537

1,903 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Thank you.

So you do have fastboot access ?

Thx Josh

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

Quote:

I made a mistake in my post, I would like this in android development for TF300T please.

No this is not android dev ....

You may get them to move to the Q&A section but that would be it ...

Thx Josh
28th August 2014, 05:35 AM   |  #4  
OP Member
Flag FL

55 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036

So you do have fastboot access ?

Thx Josh

---------- Post added at 02:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:20 PM ----------

No this is not android dev ....

You may get them to move to the Q&A section but that would be it ...

Thx Josh

I can still boot into twrp with no multi rom anymore. unable to flash any working rom thus far and I have no backup to use...so nothing happens except booting into recovery.
28th August 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #5  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Muti-Verse
Thanks Meter: 1,537

1,903 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:

I can still boot into twrp with no multi rom anymore. unable to flash any working rom thus far and I have no backup to use...so nothing happens except booting into recovery.

Sounds like you need this guide of mine ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/tran...guide-t2854495

If you need any help post on that thread....

Thx Josh
Last edited by lj50036; 28th August 2014 at 08:37 AM.
28th August 2014, 03:12 PM   |  #6  
OP Member
Flag FL

55 posts
More

I'm about to give it a shot...I needed this.
Thank you
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036

Sounds like you need this guide of mine ...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/tran...guide-t2854495

If you need any help post on that thread....

Thx Josh

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread