Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,812,812 Members 51,114 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] LCD not working after opening tablet

Tip us?

hadivip
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Default [Q] LCD not working after opening tablet

hello,
i have opened my Asus tablet (tf300tg) and just pull out digitizers cable and put it back on when the tablet was on. after putting the cover back on tablet i found that my tablet LCD is not working any more. i didn't even touch LCD cable. please for the love of god help me. i don't know what to do.when i power up my tablet i only hear a sound of tablet powering up and nothing on LCD. completely dark screen. what should i do? what goes wrong. all cables are connected . what should i do

lj50036
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,408

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadivip View Post
hello,
i have opened my Asus tablet (tf300tg) and just pull out digitizers cable and put it back on when the tablet was on. after putting the cover back on tablet i found that my tablet LCD is not working any more. i didn't even touch LCD cable. please for the love of god help me. i don't know what to do.when i power up my tablet i only hear a sound of tablet powering up and nothing on LCD. completely dark screen. what should i do? what goes wrong. all cables are connected . what should i do
Did you turn off the power on the motherboard switch before doing anything inside the tablet ?

What sound do you hear ?

Thx Josh
The Following User Says Thank You to lj50036 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

hadivip
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036 View Post
Did you turn off the power on the motherboard switch before doing anything inside the tablet ?

What sound do you hear ?

Thx Josh
no i didn't. after putting on the back cover i saw the screen is black. then i power off and on and i hear a sound through speakers. that was the sound my tablet play when i power on something like 'diling' !

hadivip
Old
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
does anybody know what should i do?

lj50036
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,408

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadivip View Post
does anybody know what should i do?
If the screen stays off no backlight nothing....

It is most likely a loose connection ...

Which mean you need to go back inside ...

See if all the ribbon cables on tightly in there slots ....

Thx Josh
The Following User Says Thank You to lj50036 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]