FORUMS

Samsung Galaxy S6 To Receive Major Camera Update

When the Samsung Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge were launched, they became the prime focus for … more

Tactile: An Addicting Game with Beautiful Material Design

The game industry has been around for decades, catering to a wide … more

Android’s Consistency and The User Experience

This is a site of power users, and it is fair to say that most of us are more … more

Which Manufacturer (And Device) Made You Choose Android?

The beautiful thing about Android is that there is so much to choose from. … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

[Q] Problems with Fastboot TWRP SOLVED

1st July 2014, 05:42 AM |#1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Hi
1.- I want to install a new Rom (Android 4.4.2 KitKat omniROM)
2.- But first I need to install TWRP (.blob), so I need to install and run a fastboot tool (Minimal adb/fastboot tool)

I unlocked the bootloader of the tablet
I install the fastboot
I install the drivers of the fastboot of the Asus
I copy the file.blob to the same folder of the fastboot
I open the fastboot and in the CMD I wrote ''fastboot devices'' and it find the Asus so in the screen was numers and letters like a code...but then I wrote the command Fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery file.blob but then give an error (failed....(no such device or address))
I tried all to solve this problem but I cant.. so I need your help.

I tried:
■Reinstall fastboot tool
■Restart the tablet
■Use all the usb ports of the PC
■Reinstall drivers
■Used apps like SDK Manager
Last edited by luisldu; 3rd July 2014 at 09:30 PM. Reason: SOLVED
 
 
1st July 2014, 03:52 PM |#2  
zlazaar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Screenshots please of each case :

- fastboot devices
- fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery file.blob
1st July 2014, 04:06 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
images
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlazaar

Screenshots please of each case :

- fastboot devices
- fastboot -i 0x0B05 flash recovery file.blob

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ok!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	1.png
Views:	47
Size:	104.0 KB
ID:	2827237   Click image for larger version

Name:	2.png
Views:	37
Size:	188.1 KB
ID:	2827238  
1st July 2014, 04:36 PM |#4  
zlazaar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Did you boot your tablet in fastboot mode before trying to flash ?
Last edited by zlazaar; 1st July 2014 at 04:41 PM.
1st July 2014, 04:42 PM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlazaar

Did you boot your tablet in fastboot mode before trying to flash ?

Yes, I put the Asus in fastboot mode.
Yes, I have all the drivers, also my computer recognize my tablet like fastboot when I plug it!
1st July 2014, 04:49 PM |#6  
zlazaar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisldu

Yes, I put the Asus in fastboot mode.
Yes, I have all the drivers, also my computer recognize my tablet like fastboot when I plug it!

Please read this thread, specially post #4
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1999292

Don't give up
1st July 2014, 04:53 PM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Help!!!!!!fu**** cable
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlazaar

Please read this thread, specially post #4
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1999292

Don't give up

I think that is my cable but I dont have another and here in my country Asus is not a recognize brand!
1st July 2014, 05:05 PM |#8  
zlazaar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by luisldu

I think that is my cable but I dont have another and here in my country Asus is not a recognize brand!

Ok, try to replace your actual driver by the Universal Naked Driver
Many users report its reliability. Please pay attention to the Windows 8 workaround when installing
1st July 2014, 05:11 PM |#9  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by zlazaar

Ok, try to replace your actual driver by the Universal Naked Driver
Many users report its reliability. Please pay attention to the Windows 8 workaround when installing

I do all of the things that says in that post, fastboot recognizes my device but I cant flash... I must be the cable
1st July 2014, 05:15 PM |#10  
zlazaar's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter: 16
 
More
i'm sorry dude, can't help you much more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes