Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

Wifi issue

OP MrKite4

5th August 2014, 03:20 AM   |  #1  
MrKite4's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
After I just replaced my digitizer and turning my tablet back on I'm having an issue with my Wi-Fi where it keeps dropping in and out. Could I have messed up a wire inside?
5th August 2014, 09:53 AM   |  #2  
sbdags's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 13,254
 
11,668 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKite4

After I just replaced my digitizer and turning my tablet back on I'm having an issue with my Wi-Fi where it keeps dropping in and out. Could I have messed up a wire inside?

If it didn't happen before and it does now .... I'd say probably
5th August 2014, 12:34 PM   |  #3  
MrKite4's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 8
 
182 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

If it didn't happen before and it does now .... I'd say probably

Do you know where the Wi-Fi adapter or whatever it would be called is located inside?
5th August 2014, 04:01 PM   |  #4  
sbdags's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 13,254
 
11,668 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2007
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrKite4

Do you know where the Wi-Fi adapter or whatever it would be called is located inside?

No idea - you tube one of the tear down videos.
The Following User Says Thank You to sbdags For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes