Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,814,393 Members 53,443 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
Announcement from kansasboy001: Asus Apps for ZOMBi-kk comming soon!

[APPS] [ASUS Apps] [ CROMBi-kk& ZOMBi-kk] [July 20]

Tip us?
 
Perseid0
Old
#21  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 1
Join Date: Feb 2009
Hi,

I have Crombi-kk with ROM2SD and installed this Asus .zip before I noticed that I needed to install the small rom2sd1 first. I have since done that and the Asus apps are installed now, but where did those files go the first time I installed it? Should I find them an delete them?
 
sbdags
Old
#22  
sbdags's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12,995
Posts: 11,499
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kenilworth, Coventry

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perseid0 View Post
Hi,

I have Crombi-kk with ROM2SD and installed this Asus .zip before I noticed that I needed to install the small rom2sd1 first. I have since done that and the Asus apps are installed now, but where did those files go the first time I installed it? Should I find them an delete them?
They will be on your internal Rom.
 
kansasboy001
Old
#23  
kansasboy001's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Posts: 257
Join Date: Dec 2013
Sorry for not getting CROMBikk some zenui love, I have been very busy lately and have had no extra time for Asus apps. I will release asap.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
The Following User Says Thank You to kansasboy001 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
lj50036
Old
#24  
lj50036's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1,413
Posts: 1,733
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Muti-Verse

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasboy001 View Post
Sorry for not getting CROMBikk some zenui love, I have been very busy lately and have had no extra time for Asus apps. I will release asap.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
O if there is anyone in this world that loves to push releases, I wll not name, names ....

You take your time and dont worry about us ....

Thx Josh & Team CROMBI & Team ZOMBI
The Following User Says Thank You to lj50036 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
sbdags
Old
#25  
sbdags's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12,995
Posts: 11,499
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kenilworth, Coventry

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036 View Post
O if there is anyone in this world that loves to push releases, I wll not name, names ....

You take your time and dont worry about us ....

Thx Josh & Team CROMBI & Team ZOMBI
 
johnlgalt
Old
#26  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 229
Posts: 981
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Atlanta
Kansasboy, is 2.0 ART compatible? I'm having a hard lockup at boot every time I install 1.94 after kk and then trying to enable ART.

I've tried to minimize the install to little things like KB, main ASUS framework, BL, and WPs, and absolutely nothing else, and after enabling ART and rebooting, I've let it sit at the BL until the battery dies, but it never makes it past that.
 
kansasboy001
Old
#27  
kansasboy001's Avatar
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 106
Posts: 257
Join Date: Dec 2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlgalt View Post
Kansasboy, is 2.0 ART compatible? I'm having a hard lockup at boot every time I install 1.94 after kk and then trying to enable ART.

I've tried to minimize the install to little things like KB, main ASUS framework, BL, and WPs, and absolutely nothing else, and after enabling ART and rebooting, I've let it sit at the BL until the battery dies, but it never makes it past that.
Asus apps 1.9.4 are from 4.2 and 4.3 Roms and therefore are NOT art compatible. Asus apps 2.0 are from 4.4 Roms and therefore should work with art.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes