Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[APPS] [ASUS Apps] [ CROMBi-kk& ZOMBi-kk] [December 2]

OP kansasboy001

Announcement from kansasboy001: Asus Apps 2.1 Now Available!
17th December 2014, 01:43 AM   |  #151  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 240

534 posts
More
For the last time use desktop mode to download. I am sick an tired of getting countless request access emails every day. If people do not stop requesting access, I will take the download down for a week.
17th December 2014, 03:12 AM   |  #152  
Thanks Meter: 106

464 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasboy001

For the last time use desktop mode to download. I am sick an tired of getting countless request access emails every day. If people do not stop requesting access, I will take the download down for a week.

If I might remind everyone... to use desktop mode all that one must do is go to upper right corner of almost any browser, locate the three dots, tap them, and select from the drop down menu "desktop mode." The page will redisplay. A down arrow will appear in the upper center of screen. Tap it. (If you miss, refresh the web browser to make it reappear.) The arrow once tapped will initiate the download. This info is in the thread.....
The Following User Says Thank You to shonkin For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2014, 04:08 AM   |  #153  
OP Senior Member

534 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by shonkin

If I might remind everyone... to use desktop mode all that one must do is go to upper right corner of almost any browser, locate the three dots, tap them, and select from the drop down menu "desktop mode." The page will redisplay. A down arrow will appear in the upper center of screen. Tap it. (If you miss, refresh the web browser to make it reappear.) The arrow once tapped will initiate the download. This info is in the thread.....

Thank you. I really appreciate people like you that take time to read the threads before complaining.
The Following User Says Thank You to kansasboy001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
17th December 2014, 03:54 PM   |  #154  
Flag Bangkok
Thanks Meter: 10

137 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasboy001

With all due respect I am getting the "You need permission" page for the CROMBi-kk v2.1 google drive download on a Desktop PC, this occurs in chrome and IE. I can download the 1.+ version for CROMBi-kk and the Dolby Digital Plus file without issue.
17th December 2014, 06:19 PM   |  #155  
OP Senior Member

534 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidewindr

With all due respect I am getting the "You need permission" page for the CROMBi-kk v2.1 google drive download on a Desktop PC, this occurs in chrome and IE. I can download the 1.+ version for CROMBi-kk and the Dolby Digital Plus file without issue.

Thank you for letting me know, I will look into it.\

Crombi download is fixed!

Please remember to hit thanks if you like my apps.
Last edited by kansasboy001; 17th December 2014 at 09:08 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to kansasboy001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread