View Poll Results: Would you like to see lolipop themed for zenui?
Yes! I want the theme 3 75.00%
No! Don't waste you time 1 25.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll

[APPS] [ASUS Apps] [ CROMBi-kk& ZOMBi-kk] [December 2]

OP kansasboy001

Announcement from kansasboy001: Asus Apps 2.1 Now Available!
18th February 2015, 05:38 PM   |  #171  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 428

717 posts
More
Good News, Asus apps 2.3 for lollipop won't require framework mods!
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kansasboy001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th February 2015, 08:59 PM   |  #172  
Thanks Meter: 156

596 posts
That is great news!

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk
22nd February 2015, 03:50 AM   |  #173  
OP Senior Member

717 posts
More
Some bad news: asus apps browser, keyboard and supernote will not work with lolipop untill asus releaces LP for some device and I can get a source of official asus LP apps. These apps call for drawables and xmls that are no longer present in LP. These are aosp files not asus ones. These apps will not be compatible untill Asus releaces Lolipop.
22nd February 2015, 11:20 AM   |  #174  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 14,087

11,939 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kansasboy001

Some bad news: asus apps browser, keyboard and supernote will not work with lolipop untill asus releaces LP for some device and I can get a source of official asus LP apps. These apps call for drawables and xmls that are no longer present in LP. These are aosp files not asus ones. These apps will not be compatible untill Asus releaces Lolipop.

Yeah I suspect getting the apps to work on Lollipop is going to cause lots of troubles!
22nd February 2015, 05:24 PM   |  #175  
OP Senior Member

717 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

Yeah I suspect getting the apps to work on Lollipop is going to cause lots of troubles!

Only keyboard, browser, and supernote. All the others work. I am not even going to try and add in the missing files into framework. I don't know what jar they were in in KK and with LP's new structure I wouldn't know where they should go. And I have a feeling that adding some of these files could cause all kinds of problems for other apps. Asus should have lollipop updates by April. I will just wait untill then.
22nd February 2015, 07:10 PM   |  #176  
OP Senior Member

717 posts
More
I am starting a new project: Asus apps for Cromi-x . I will port 4.3 Asus apps to cromi-x for one last burst of development for the stock based Rom. I would have done zenui, but it just clashes with Asus's old waveshare ui. (that is what the old tree hi was called )
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kansasboy001 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread