Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][RC2] SlimKat [4.4+][TF700T] Build 8.0 | Updated 2014-09-25

OP ne0zone75

Announcement from ne0zone75: This project is almost unfreezed ATM... ;)
5th October 2014, 07:14 PM   |  #151  
Flag Glendale Heights
Thanks Meter: 207

1,063 posts
More
Hey ne0 would you happen to have an optimum setup list? Like kernel, tweaks, settings, etc?
5th October 2014, 10:48 PM   |  #152  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 16

431 posts
More
Is anyone experiencing their BACK and HOME button not functioning on the keyboard with the RC2 8.0 build? I am using the kernel that is built in.
Last edited by DanRo80; 7th October 2014 at 05:58 PM.
7th October 2014, 04:12 PM   |  #153  
Flag Toronto
Thanks Meter: 79

191 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by DanRo80

Is anyone experiencing they BACK and HOME button not functioning on the keyboard with the RC2 8.0 build? I am using the kernel that is built in.

Yeah I think that confirms that its not just me @ne0zone75 . This is s ROM issue because I tried Grimlocks kernel with the same results
7th October 2014, 05:57 PM   |  #154  
Flag Wisconsin
Thanks Meter: 16

431 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by AJM-hackers

Yeah I think that confirms that its not just me @ne0zone75 . This is s ROM issue because I tried Grimlocks kernel with the same results

I also tried it with Grimlock yesterday and I have the same results. I will most likely go back to the older rom.
8th October 2014, 05:15 PM   |  #155  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,078

779 posts
More
Exclamation Very important announcement !
Good afternoon,

Today i am announcing that i am freezing again all my xda projects; i am really sad about it and i am feeling quite unlucky because after the data disaster that i did overcome, something really bad is happening to me : someone very close to me just get very badly sick ! So, i am absolutely not in mood to spend time for android anymore these days !

Nevertheless, i am not discontinuing all my my current xda projects yet ! I am slowing them down a lot that is all ! Updates will still come for each one !

-> TWRP for S4 mini and Transformer will get regular updates...
-> SlimKat for S4 mini and Transformer will get less frequent updates (maybe one in a month...) it will let me to have enough time to make things right !

Meanwhile, if any of you who is reading these lines would like to take ownership of my xda threads in order to go further with my work, then just PM me, just in case i would take the decision to definitely stop my work over xda !

Kind regards

PS : I will make a huge cleanup in each opening posts of all my current xda threads ASAP !
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ne0zone75 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th October 2014, 03:38 PM   |  #156  
Thanks Meter: 6

183 posts
Talking slim
hi, how do i find out if i have the latest bootloader...

also, if not- where do i get it and how do i flash it?

as well, could the link be provided for the latest slim rom release...

thnx!
12th October 2014, 04:31 PM   |  #157  
Flag New Brunswick, NJ
Thanks Meter: 0

2 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0zone75

Good afternoon,

Today i am announcing that i am freezing again all my xda projects; i am really sad about it and i am feeling quite unlucky because after the data disaster that i did overcome, something really bad is happening to me : someone very close to me just get very badly sick ! So, i am absolutely not in mood to spend time for android anymore these days !

Sorry to hear about these issues, Neo. Hope everything works out soon for your people and you.

Thanks for all your work.

Persevere.
Last edited by lonemantis; 12th October 2014 at 04:39 PM. Reason: forgot something.
13th October 2014, 07:56 AM   |  #158  
Thanks Meter: 0

51 posts
I hope things get better for you. Thank you so much for your time and effort on this so far and I hope you find the time to come back and help us all better enjoy our devices. Cheers!

-Q
14th October 2014, 04:13 PM   |  #159  
Flag houston
Thanks Meter: 20

95 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0zone75

Good afternoon,

Nevertheless, i am not discontinuing all my my current xda projects yet ! I am slowing them down a lot that is all ! Updates will still come for each one !

-> TWRP for S4 mini and Transformer will get regular updates...
-> SlimKat for S4 mini and Transformer will get less frequent updates (maybe one in a month...) it will let me to have enough time to make things right !

Meanwhile, if any of you who is reading these lines would like to take ownership of my xda threads in order to go further with my work, then just PM me, just in case i would take the decision to definitely stop my work over xda !

Kind regards

PS : I will make a huge cleanup in each opening posts of all my current xda threads ASAP !

Thank you for all youve done so far. I hope things get better for you.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread