Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required

[ROM][UNOFFICIAL][RC2] SlimKAT [4.4+][TF700T] v9.0 FINAL | Updated 2015-01-23

OP ne0zone75

Announcement from ne0zone75: This project is almost freezed ATM !
24th January 2015, 10:17 AM   |  #161  
Quote:
Originally Posted by ne0zone75

Good morning,

Will some of you be interested in me to offer latest SlimKAT build for TF700T ?!

Thanks !

Welcome back!
The Following User Says Thank You to fatboyinlycra For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2015, 03:46 PM   |  #162  
Thanks Meter: 7

204 posts
Exclamation
Quote:

Good morning,

Will some of you be interested in me to offer latest SlimKAT build for TF700T ?!

Thanks !

Sure, info. please...
The Following User Says Thank You to xda___ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2015, 06:35 PM   |  #163  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 1,213

862 posts
More
Info 2 Build v9.0 FINAL is released !
Good afternoon,

I've just finished to cleanup and update opening post New build is already available from AFH ! Features are almost the same as previous one on my porting side (so dock battery display status is still in the TODO list...) BUT this time toolchains used to build both ROM + kernel are latest SaberMod ones (GCC 4.8.5)...

Why no UBERUTILS TCs this time ?
-> @Cl3Kener (UBERUTILS TCs DEV) is inviting users to build ROMs and kernels with official SM TCs instead of his ones (on his GitHub page) because UBERUTILS TCs are optimized for specific usage BUT...
-> ... it remains that UBERUTILS TCs are already very performing and stable ! If you have already flashed one of my ROM installers and are happy with it, then go hit his 'THANKS' button... (and @lj50036's one too BTW !)

What to expect with official SM TCs over UBERUTILS ones ?
-> i am currently testing out a private CM-11.0 build for hammerhead compiled with it : almost no performance difference BUT ROM is more battery friendly i think, in particular when ODEXED...
-> ... of course my testing device is far from being a Transformer tablet, so : you will let me know how it goes with it !

All the best
The Following User Says Thank You to ne0zone75 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th January 2015, 09:27 PM   |  #164  
Quote:

Good afternoon,

I've just finished to cleanup and update opening post New build is already available from AFH ! Features are almost the same as previous one on my porting side (so dock battery display status is still in the TODO list...) BUT this time toolchains used to build both ROM + kernel are latest SaberMod ones (GCC 4.8.5)...

Why no UBERUTILS TCs this time ?
-> @Cl3Kener (UBERUTILS TCs DEV) is inviting users to build ROMs and kernels with official SM TCs instead of his ones (on his GitHub page) because UBERUTILS TCs are optimized for specific usage BUT...
-> ... it remains that UBERUTILS TCs are already very performing and stable ! If you have already flashed one of my ROM installers and are happy with it, then go hit his 'THANKS' button... (and @lj50036's one too BTW !)

What to expect with official SM TCs over UBERUTILS ones ?
-> i am currently testing out a private CM-11.0 build for hammerhead compiled with it : almost no performance difference BUT ROM is more battery friendly i think, in particular when ODEXED...
-> ... of course my testing device is far from being a Transformer tablet, so : you will let me know how it goes with it !

All the best

Are you looking into producing a SlimLP version?
24th January 2015, 09:46 PM   |  #165  
OP Senior Member

862 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboyinlycra

Are you looking into producing a SlimLP version?

Not ATM but nothing is definitely decided yet...
The Following User Says Thank You to ne0zone75 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th January 2015, 07:17 PM   |  #166  
OP Senior Member

862 posts
More
Exclamation About known bugs...
Good evening,

Here is a chronological summary of confirmed bugs that have been reported to me since the first release of my TF700T SlimKAT port and for which i have not found a fix so far :
  • some dock keyboard keys do not work (BACK, HOME, ...)
  • dock battery status display does not work
... please tell me if such bugs are still affecting latest release (just to be sure...) and please report back any other one in order to add it to this list once it will be confirmed. I will try to fix them as soon as i can, with SlimLP in sight... (but i have not decided anything about it yet...)

Be well !

NB : no need to answer about dock battery status display... it is not working sadly...
Last edited by ne0zone75; 26th January 2015 at 07:20 PM.
26th January 2015, 07:23 PM   |  #167  
The dock SD card cannot be mounted on my install but es file explorer mounts it as a USB device

The Following User Says Thank You to fatboyinlycra For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread