FORUMS

Dr.Ketan Brings The S6 Theme Store To The Note 4

Dr.Ketan has submitted a video to the forums showing a functional port of the Galaxy S6 … more

Do You Have Insurance on Your Smartphone?

While affordable smartphones are becoming more available, the majority of high-end flagships … more

Apple Music Will Increase iTunes Match to 100,000 Songs

The battle for music streaming subscription dominance is starting to really heat … more

Xposed Framework Updated to v65

Xposed Framework is an extremely popular modification platform for Android, so much so that we included … more

[Q] Size of the box to Asus tf700t

5 posts
Thanks Meter: 0
 
By EliZoff, Junior Member on 7th August 2014, 01:55 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
Hi,
How big is the box that Asus tf700t comes with?
If you meassure in inch or cm dosn't matter.
I need length width and height (kinda ovb. but w/e)

EZ
 
 
7th August 2014, 01:56 PM |#2  
sbdags's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 14,884
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliZoff

Hi,
How big is the box that Asus tf700t comes with?
If you meassure in inch or cm dosn't matter.
I need length width and height (kinda ovb. but w/e)

EZ

About this big!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CZ4x4wV74wM

What do you need to know for?
7th August 2014, 02:16 PM |#3  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

About this big!

What do you need to know for?

I need it for a shipping estimate!!
They ask me the dimension of box and weight.
Last edited by EliZoff; 7th August 2014 at 02:23 PM. Reason: error
7th August 2014, 02:35 PM |#4  
sbdags's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Kenilworth, Coventry
Thanks Meter: 14,884
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliZoff

I need it for a shipping estimate!!
They ask me the dimension of box and weight.

And you don't have a tape measure... Or you don't have the box with you?

Sorry I don't have mine either as when I shipped it they never sent it back!! Grrr. So my advice is ship it in a securely packaged box well wrapped inside but don't send the original if you want it back.
8th August 2014, 10:16 AM |#5  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

And you don't have a tape measure... Or you don't have the box with you?

Sorry I don't have mine either as when I shipped it they never sent it back!! Grrr. So my advice is ship it in a securely packaged box well wrapped inside but don't send the original if you want it back.

No i've bought the tablet on amazon.com but they don't ship to italy. So I need box dimension for shipping redirect from US to Italy
8th August 2014, 10:21 AM |#6  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,867
 
More
I don't have the box for my TF700 here, but the box for the TF101 is 30*21.5*6 cm. IIRC the TF700 box is slightly smaller - guesstimating 28*20*6 cm.
Last edited by _that; 8th August 2014 at 10:24 AM.
8th August 2014, 11:35 AM |#7  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by _that

I don't have the box for my TF700 here, but the box for the TF101 is 30*21.5*6 cm. IIRC the TF700 box is slightly smaller - guesstimating 28*20*6 cm.

Ok thanks
10th August 2014, 03:03 PM |#8  
Gudders's Avatar
Member
Flag Warrington
Thanks Meter: 18
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliZoff

Hi,
How big is the box that Asus tf700t comes with?
If you meassure in inch or cm dosn't matter.
I need length width and height (kinda ovb. but w/e)

EZ

272 x 192 x 66 mm at least for a UK supplied TF700 box. Weight is probably around 200g for the box on it's own. Tablet will be the biggest weight, esp with the keyboard. HTH
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes