[Q] Fastboot not working, stuck on load screen.

Search This thread

xirosil

Aug 2, 2014
I installed clean rom about a year ago, so unsure what version it could be on the top of my head.

I have not updated my firmware or anything.

The only thing I did before I resetted my tablet was change a few settings.
1. I changed the resolution so it would help save me some battery.
2. It had an option to use 4.1 of android instead of 4.2, so I did that.

Other then that I read around the forum and came to the conclusion I might have soft bricked it but in the other forums they were messing with cache and was in the process of installing. So I was unsure if I should come to that conclusion, hence I started a thread.

Tried to PWR + vol down, but it vibrates and shows nothing on screen.

Shows the Logo then it increases in size (assuming at that time it was changing resolution) and then it just gets stuck.

Not sure what I could do from here on out.

Thanks ahead for your time.

berndblb

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Nov 22, 2012
Los Angeles, CA
I installed clean rom about a year ago, so unsure what version it could be on the top of my head.

I have not updated my firmware or anything.

The only thing I did before I resetted my tablet was change a few settings.
1. I changed the resolution so it would help save me some battery.
2. It had an option to use 4.1 of android instead of 4.2, so I did that.

Other then that I read around the forum and came to the conclusion I might have soft bricked it but in the other forums they were messing with cache and was in the process of installing. So I was unsure if I should come to that conclusion, hence I started a thread.

Tried to PWR + vol down, but it vibrates and shows nothing on screen.

Shows the Logo then it increases in size (assuming at that time it was changing resolution) and then it just gets stuck.

Not sure what I could do from here on out.

Thanks ahead for your time.
How did you change the resolution?

Are you saying the tablet vibrates continously when trying to boot into the BL??
Did you wait long enough when trying to get to the bootloader?
You have to hold the buttons until the tablet vibrates twice, then you should see the bootloader menu.

If you can't get there, you may be in bad trouble unless you have nvflash blobs.