FORUMS

Introducing Voices of XDA: Have Your Ideas Heard

By far the greatest assets we have at XDA-Developers are you, the developers, the eager … more

Unofficial Xposed For Lollipop Touchwiz With Flashable Zip

XDA Recognized Developer arter97 has released an unofficial build … more

YotaPhone 2 Pre-Order, Xperia Z1 Price Cut – XDA TV

Android Wear 5.1.1 OTA downloads are now available. That and much more news is … more

[FTF] Sony Xperia Z Lollipop Release

Sony rolled out a Lollipop update for Xperia Z just yesterday. If you still haven’t gotten … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

FIRMWARE - manual flash

14th September 2014, 06:01 AM |#21  
berndblb's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Los Angeles, CA
Thanks Meter: 1,337
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags

Are you @_that in disguise!?

LOL! I was wondering EXACTLY the same thing!!
 
 
15th September 2014, 05:36 PM |#22  
Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by berndblb

LOL! I was wondering EXACTLY the same thing!!

Yeah sorry bout that, wasn't trying to steal his credit. Just trying to share the final solution I needed.
15th September 2014, 07:03 PM |#23  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 2,789
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by FL00DY

Yeah sorry bout that, wasn't trying to steal his credit. Just trying to share the final solution I needed.

I don't take credit for facts.
30th September 2014, 05:53 PM |#24  
tufyuma's Avatar
Member
Dayton Ohio area
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
Question Now i can't do anything!!
I flashed the blob file, and all seemed to go well, now it is stuck with the Asus and the circle underneath spinning for over one and a half hours, I finally powered it down and rebooted but it does the same thing, when I try to boot to recovery it shows me the "dead" android guy.
I tried to push twrp through adb, but it failed.
any suggestions? I'm afraid I really screwed something up!!

thanks,

Jim
30th September 2014, 05:58 PM |#25  
Member
Flag Sydney
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tufyuma

I flashed the blob file, and all seemed to go well, now it is stuck with the Asus and the circle underneath spinning for over one and a half hours, I finally powered it down and rebooted but it does the same thing, when I try to boot to recovery it shows me the "dead" android guy.
I tried to push twrp through adb, but it failed.
any suggestions? I'm afraid I really screwed something up!!

thanks,

Jim

I think mine needed a few reboots. Good luck.
8th October 2014, 05:12 PM |#26  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
error: cannot open 'blob'
When I type "fastboot devices" I get: 015d2a506857f816 fastboot
But when I type "fastboot -i 0x0b05 flash system blob" I get "error: cannot open 'blob'" (I placed the blob file to the same folder as the fastboot.exe and am running cmd as administrator)

Thanks in advance
The Following User Says Thank You to kleinsolomon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th October 2014, 05:33 PM |#27  
lj50036's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Flag Area51
Thanks Meter: 2,618
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kleinsolomon

When I type "fastboot devices" I get: 015d2a506857f816 fastboot
But when I type "fastboot -i 0x0b05 flash system blob" I get "error: cannot open 'blob'" (I placed the blob file to the same folder as the fastboot.exe and am running cmd as administrator)

Thanks in advance

From your current directory run the command

Code:
dir
This will list everything in the current directory, make sure you see the blob file in the output...

Thx Josh
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lj50036 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th October 2014, 05:44 PM |#28  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Smile Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lj50036

From your current directory run the command

Code:
dir
This will list everything in the current directory, make sure you see the blob file in the output...

Thx Josh


Thanks!
I wasn't in the right folder (I forgot that ADB Installer v1.4.1 adds a path to the fastboot folder)
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Transformer TF700 Q&A, Help & Troubleshooting by ThreadRank