[Q] porting tf103 ROM to tf700

Search This thread

kansasboy001

Dec 23, 2013
Would it be possible to port the tf103's stock ROM over to the tf700?

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

kansasboy001

Dec 23, 2013
OK what about porting paranoid android from the nexus 7 2012? It has tegra 3

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

nemanja.bgd

Oct 22, 2012
Belgrade
True you cant port rom to tf700, but as asus started releasing zenui apps to play store, you can start collecting them. They all work on cm11, and since they are made for various asus devices, they are not framework related like apps pulled from other zenui rom, but some libs must be imported. Problem is that not all apps can be downloaded from one device since they are intended for various devices(like file manager, asus contacts, asus backup that i cant download yet bacause i dont know from which device model they can be downloaded from play store). Anyway, apps that work without errors and fcs fow now are: browser, calculator, calendar, camera( burst mode and some othes mods are not suported, but works great if you ignore that), clock, do it later, email, gallery, mirror, music, polaris office 5, quick memo, share link, supernote, sound recorder, weather and whats next, zenui services, and new asus zenui launcher. Its not real port, but you can have full zenui funcionality.

kansasboy001

Dec 23, 2013
True you cant port rom to tf700, but as asus started releasing zenui apps to play store, you can start collecting them. They all work on cm11, and since they are made for various asus devices, they are not framework related like apps pulled from other zenui rom, but some libs must be imported. Problem is that not all apps can be downloaded from one device since they are intended for various devices(like file manager, asus contacts, asus backup that i cant download yet bacause i dont know from which device model they can be downloaded from play store). Anyway, apps that work without errors and fcs fow now are: browser, calculator, calendar, camera( burst mode and some othes mods are not suported, but works great if you ignore that), clock, do it later, email, gallery, mirror, music, polaris office 5, quick memo, share link, supernote, sound recorder, weather and whats next, zenui services, and new asus zenui launcher. Its not real port, but you can have full zenui funcionality.

i just released asus apps 2.0. Could you please send me the apks of Browser and polaris office? BTW weather requires framework porting to work. I have calendar working in my package, but it stops if any other calender is present in system. Do you have this problem with your version? if not could you send me that also?

Also would you mind telling me how you downloaded them? It says incompatible on my tf700 with crombi-kk

Thanks

Last edited:

nemanja.bgd

Oct 22, 2012
Belgrade
i just released asus apps 2.0. Could you please send me the apks of Browser and polaris office? BTW weather requires framework porting to work. I have calendar working in my package, but it stops if any other calender is present in system. Do you have this problem with your version? if not could you send me that also?

Also would you mind telling me how you downloaded them? It says incompatible on my tf700 with crombi-kk

Thanks
New weather from play store is working ok, its not related to framework, and to make polaris work without wathermark you need to edti device model in build.prop. Also new calendar is working just fine, without fc. Also you need a lot of libs. Anyway, i will upload all of that tonihgt i i will pm you link.

kansasboy001

Dec 23, 2013
New weather from play store is working ok, its not related to framework, and to make polaris work without wathermark you need to edti device model in build.prop. Also new calendar is working just fine, without fc. Also you need a lot of libs. Anyway, i will upload all of that tonihgt i i will pm you link.
Thanks, thats great! Btw the old asus weather required framework porting which i did to make it work. Also could you possibly send my supernote also? That was another one that I had to framework port. Could you send zenui services also?

Last edited:

nemanja.bgd

Oct 22, 2012
Belgrade
Thanks, thats great! Btw the old asus weather required framework porting which i did to make it work. Also could you possibly send my supernote also? That was another one that I had to framework port. Could you send zenui services also?

I will send you all of apps that work including all libs. I didnt need to port framework for superuser, just needed to edit build.prop and add some libs. But if you have ported framework thats great,maybe that will fix file manager fc when opening zip files.
Uploading right now.