Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,807,397 Members 46,125 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] GravityBox & Cromi-X 7.0.2 (KK 4.4.2)

Tip us?
 
pedalermike
Old
#1  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Question [Q] GravityBox & Cromi-X 7.0.2 (KK 4.4.2)

Is it just me or is there a compatibility issue with the GB tweaks to the Status Bar? It seems none of the tweaks have any affect...Can't change the clock positioning, data indicators or statusbar color...?

I did a full wipe & install of Cromi-X 7.0.2 ROM so I don't think there is a garbage problem with left over stuff from 4.3...
 
sbdags
Old
#2  
sbdags's Avatar
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12,926
Posts: 11,444
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Kenilworth, Coventry

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedalermike View Post
Is it just me or is there a compatibility issue with the GB tweaks to the Status Bar? It seems none of the tweaks have any affect...Can't change the clock positioning, data indicators or statusbar color...?

I did a full wipe & install of Cromi-X 7.0.2 ROM so I don't think there is a garbage problem with left over stuff from 4.3...
Yep some gravity box tweaks don't work with the Asus framework.
 
pedalermike
Old
#3  
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 0
Posts: 2
Join Date: Feb 2012
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
Yep some gravity box tweaks don't work with the Asus framework.
Thanks. Would I likely be in a better situation with Crombi-KK (4.4.4)
 
berndblb
Old
#4  
berndblb's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 874
Posts: 2,685
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Quote:
Originally Posted by pedalermike View Post
Thanks. Would I likely be in a better situation with Crombi-KK (4.4.4)
For GravityBox to work? Probably, it's based on CM framework.
For everything else? Not IMO
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes