Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,811,472 Members 50,297 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Loop in bootanimation after update to CROMi-X 7.0.2

Tip us?

ZIGGYMEOW
Old
Thanks Meter 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
I think you are confusing us!

Forget 4.3 for the minute. Of course you can see your system on 4.3 as it boots.

What you are saying is that it won't boot on 4.4.2. Running _that's commands on 4.3 is irrelevant.

Whilst it is bootlooping on 4.4.2 please provide a logcat over adb - which you already did.

Your issue appears to be that the rom doesn't install properly.

Redownload it again, turn on signature verification and try again please. I suspect a bad download now.
I'm currently suffering from the same problem. Just upgraded from chromi 6 ( which was an amazing ROM btw) Do i need to use the CM kernel too?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

just wanted to confirm that after flashing the CM kernel instead of the stock optimized version , I am now over the bootloop. is there a fix for this because i have never used CM and would much rather the optimized stock version as it was flawless for me in the previous chromi X Rom.

sbdags
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 12,962

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIGGYMEOW View Post
I'm currently suffering from the same problem. Just upgraded from chromi 6 ( which was an amazing ROM btw) Do i need to use the CM kernel too?

---------- Post added at 08:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:54 PM ----------

just wanted to confirm that after flashing the CM kernel instead of the stock optimized version , I am now over the bootloop. is there a fix for this because i have never used CM and would much rather the optimized stock version as it was flawless for me in the previous chromi X Rom.
Did you try redownloading it again and checking the signature verification in CWM before you flash?

berndblb
Old
Thanks Meter 876
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbdags View Post
Did you try redownloading it again and checking the signature verification in CWM before you flash?
I am running 7.0.2 with your stock kernel and no trouble at all....