1. Backup your current ROM!!!!
2. Open the META-INF folder of the ROM to port and delete lines like "format("ext4", "EMMC", "/dev/block/mmcblk0p5")" or any line which formats the partition [Do it only with Notepad++ or any other GNU editor, but don't do it with Notepad/Wordpad etc. ZIP it again.
2. Format /System and make a factory reset.
3. Flash any MT6582/MT6582M ROM in your Micromax Unite 2.
4. Flash my "ROM_Porter_Micromax_Unite_2.zip" after flashing your ROM.
~Bug Fixing guide:
1. If the UI appears to be upside down, then change a line with "hw.rotation" to 180..! If there is no such line then add "ro.sf.hwrotation=180" line in build.prop ANYWHERE!!
2. If the ROM seems to be 'zoomed' in or 'not fitting screen', then edit a line with "ro.sf.lcd_density=XX" to "ro.sf.lcd_density=213" or add "ro.sf.lcd_density=213" line in build.prop if you cannot find any line like that!
3. There is a loop in bootanimation: Just change "bootclasspath" in init.rc which is inside the boot.img [Don't ask me how to do this, just google it out!].. if porting Color OS, then newbies, don't do this because it needs many changes in init.rc.
How To Release a ROM after bugs fixed!:
1. Wipe userdata.
2. Make a Nandroid backup using any recovery [CWM recommended!]
3. Upload the Nandroid backup.
4. Ask users to download the "Backup_x_x_x" folder and place it in "SDcard/Clockworkdmod/Backup/" folder and restore that Nandroid backup!!
Please don't come to me if your phone is bricked, also I can no more test this ZIP or any ROM because I don't have this phone any more :'( my phone got stolen!