LiquidSmooth KK [01/04/2015, Unofficial, AppSettings DPI works]

OP ishyesh

5th December 2014, 05:39 AM   |  #51  
Thanks Meter: 29

154 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea24

Glad someone else confirmed this. After flashing this, i wiped and tried a few of the latest commotio roms, auto rotate was also broken on them too. i was afraid it was my device

I was having the same problem going back to slimkat. I finally got it sorted out and also got liquid to work no problem. Had to wipe all a few times but it finally works now, and the rom running great
11th December 2014, 04:03 PM   |  #52  
dttw
No matter what build of liquidsmooth i run(the one in oroginal development and in this thread) after 5 days double tap to wake just stops working. Ill flash the dttw zip and it wont do nothing. Ive also tried running the command from a terminal emulator and nothing. Only fix is a clean flash. Then five days later same problem.
30th December 2014, 12:59 AM   |  #53  
Thanks Meter: 29

154 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by noidea24

No matter what build of liquidsmooth i run(the one in oroginal development and in this thread) after 5 days double tap to wake just stops working. Ill flash the dttw zip and it wont do nothing. Ive also tried running the command from a terminal emulator and nothing. Only fix is a clean flash. Then five days later same problem.

Have you tried renderkernel? It is pretty stable, just make sure you download the kitkat version and not the lollipop one
30th December 2014, 07:05 AM   |  #54  
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdawgg777

Have you tried renderkernel? It is pretty stable, just make sure you download the kitkat version and not the lollipop one

same thing. no matter what kernel, once double tap stops working it just dont function unless i wipe and install again. its alright though. im stuck on Blisspop, great rom
15th January 2015, 04:51 PM   |  #55  
OP Member
Boston, MA
Thanks Meter: 68

56 posts
Updated!
Hi All,

I've updated to 01/04. The only noticeable difference is that there is a slight overclock to 2.5 GHz.

Have fun!
Ishan
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ishyesh For This Useful Post: [ View ]
16th January 2015, 04:42 PM   |  #56  
Flag Morganton, NC
Thanks Meter: 129

307 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ishyesh

Hi All,

I've updated to 01/04. The only noticeable difference is that there is a slight overclock to 2.5 GHz.

Have fun!
Ishan

Awesome, been waiting on an updated KK build.
@ ishyesh everything is running great, Thanks
The Following User Says Thank You to gorm For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread